Is true love at first sight realistic?

Is True Love At First Sight Realistic?

• Nah. True love doesn't happen instantaneously.
  • Who knows. Everyone has their own definition of true love.
  • Yes. It's realistic and magical.
    Vote C

4075

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just intense attraction. I was in an elevator once, headed down, doors opened and there was a guy right there. We made eye contact, he smiled at me, and I felt such intense attraction to him. Like... He looked so kind and smart and adorable. I felt all those things in a matter of seconds. It's not love, but I still think about that random stranger, years later. His facial features are a blur now, I just remember how he made me feel.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You can walk up to some people and feel an instant connection... little sweaty palms... maybe you start to stutter... maybe you ask yourself why is this happening to me? This doesn't happen when I walk up to everyone. I believe mother nature pairs us randomly. Mother Nature doesn't check to see if we are compatible it just wants to procreate the species. So is it "love" at first sight or the evil doings of mother nature? My uncle told me a long time ago.. you can't help who you fall in love with... you just do. Could this be why the divorce rate is so high? We hear people all the time say it was a whirlwind romance and we got married after just 2 weeks. 3 months later they are divorced because both got snagged in mother nature's web and didn't stop to see if they had anything in common like values, standards, etc. Good question !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE