Should I get bothered by this?

My boyfriend follows a lot of girls on instagram and there's these 2 girls that he always likes there pictures and it bothers me I try not to get bothered by it but I can't help it.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume your boyfriend is about your age? If so, I think he has a healthy interest in women. I certainly wouldn't let my significant other see me looking at pictures of Women. He should be doing this when he is not with you. Do you have any suspicions that he may be looking at porn?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because he likes their pictures, doesn't mean they're interested in him. Do you want to hookup with every guy who likes your pics? Probably not. They don't either. Girls on IG just want the hearts to build their account. All he's good for to them is making them seem more popular. It would bother me too though! So I understand. And he needs to know it's annoying to you

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• eh... I wouldn't spend my time on him. That was how I got screwed up with depression and social anxiety.

• are they celebs