Can you have a non-sexual (no sex) romantic relationship with someone? Do you think you can be in love before sex?

How long can a relationship last without sex?

I don't want to have sex... is something wrong with me?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how willing both sides are, and whether both man and woman are prone to give in to sexual desire. You can easily be in love before sex. In the first place, sex is lust, love is the affection/closeness between individuals.

"How long can a relationship last without sex?" Depends on the reasoning behind entering the relationship in the first place. If the guy or girl only looked for a hookup/sex, then not getting it will probably also end it soon. We do see people waiting untill marriage, do we not?

The reasoning for entering a relationship is often faked by the side who just wants pleasure of the flesh.. and this is why so many relationships break apart, and why men and women at times, come to question the morales of the other.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can but sex is very important to some people, it just depends on the person. No nothing is wrong with you everyone is different and some people just don't want to have sex

What Guys Said 6

• 0|0
    • Women rarely want to have sex out of the blue. Making them want sex is our job. There's nothing wrong with you. :)

• oh my goodness hahaha this is great

• yes it can. you just have to find the right person.
    sex is important. but not too much important ( at least for. me. ).

no there is nothing wrong. that's you personal choice. no one can force you for that.

• I won't be in a sexless relationship. If after a few months we aren't having sex, I'd break up. Sex is important.

• Like Platonic relationship right? The guy sort of like young boys. I would say no. Unless you are of the same sex.

• definitely

• No time at all to a very long time depending on -why-

At this point I don't fall in love without mutual sexual desire. It may not have been fulfilled. But if I don't feel sexual wanted I don't feel love at all.

What Girls Said 1

• No from me