The guy that I am seeing just told me he has a 5 year old daughter. Should I continue seeing him?

We've only been talking since a couple of months, but we sometimes call until early in the morning. Everything's been pretty casual so far, but things have been changing, and recently he told me that he has a 5 year old daughter. For the record he is 33, I am 23. One the one hand I find it extremely attractive that he has a child, but on the other hand it worries me because I don't want to compete for attention. Also I sensed that his relationship with his ex is not exactly good, and that if he enters into a new relationship it'd cause a whole lot of drama.

Any experiences or recommendations?

• Yes
  • No

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you like him then continue seeing him. He will still give you attention like he has been. You dont have to compete you just have to understand that he has other priorities as well. Him getting into a new relationship could cause drama but that's his to deal with he shouldn't involve you in it and he can always tell her it's non of her business