Is this guy being simply friendly? ; I'm just wondering as I'm not interested in a relationship wit him; so how do I proceed?

- He gave me his number to text him instead of us Facebook chatting which we have been doing for about 5 months in January

- He asks me if I was seeing anyone special during our Christmas break and then I told him no and asked him why he asked he then proceeds to telling me he was simply curious.

- He then tells me that I’m cute and then proceeds me to ask me my schedule so we could meetup

-He then proceeds to asking me if I want to hang out and talk to him after class and I said sure he then proceeded to saying awesome and I reply telling him I will see him then and Goodnight.

- He then cancels and apologizes to me for making me angry as he cannot make it today I then tell him to not worry about it.
- he then texts me and asks me how I'm doing and then asks me if I would like to meetup and study the readings for our class I said yes and we did meetup and talked for a bit before class.

- Prior to this he has asked me to study with him in which we did last year.

- He has also asked me to drinks before one of our classes in which we talked and drank together

- He has given me hugs three times now everytime we meetup.

- During a final exam in December he kept staring at me and when I caught him he would turn around quickly

- On Thursday Morning he texted me asking if I wanted to hangout and discuss our class assignment before class; We did meetup and just chatted for a bit...

- We then proceeded to speaking to one another on the train on our way home and he asked me what I was doing after class- and proceeded to telling me he was going to a buffet with his friends etc.

Hello I would appreciate some advice so I met this guy last year during my fall semester in my first year of university at first we never spoke to one another for about an entire month. And then one day we introduced ourselves and began talking and the next day he added me on Facebook and we would chat once in a while about mainly school things nothing too personal.
He is 22 i'm 20

When I mean relationship; I mean a romantic one So i'm just wondering if he is just being friendly based on these interactions? Thanks !

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• No it seems like he's being more then friendly ask him how he feels about you