- Less likely-If they'd reject them, they'll probably reject me too!Vote A
- Less likely-I don't want to look like I'm rubbing it in the rejected person's face.Vote B
- More likely- less competition, so I have a better chance!Vote C
- More likely- maybe they rejected them just because they want me instead!Vote D
- Depends on how harsh/gentle they did the rejecting.Vote E
- Doesn't really matter. It's between them, not me.Vote F
- Doesn't matter. I'm never going to actually ask them out anyway.Vote G
If you saw your crush reject somebody, would you be more or less likely to ask them (your crush) out later?
What Guys Said 2
Depending on her perception of me, I'd probably be more likely to ask her out simply because she rejected someone else, especially if I feel like she likes me much more than a guy she rejected.1
I'd probably get scared and not ask her out. I have a difficult time dealing with rejection.0
What Girls Said 0
Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.