Do men prefer bald women?

Do men prefer bald women?

419

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they don't. If they did most women would be bald instead of having long flowing locks

What Guys Said 18

• actually no.
    but if you come to see her nAture and person she is, then yes.
    but the first thing we notice is outer body. and our first impression is based on that. (99% people do this.). most of the men will say no (75%).
    remaing (20%) will think of yes or no ( confused). remaining 5% or even less can accept it.

• They are so hot. Its actually a fantasy of mine to be able to cum all over a bald girl's smooth head and watch it slowly slide down her face.

• That chick is so fcking hot. I'd completely go down on her and I'm not even gay.

• Hell no!
    The areas that I want to be bald are the crotch, legs and underarms.
    I want hair on that head.

• that's just sexist. you expect women to have no hair on their body but their heads to be sprouting with hair? that is really rude and backward

• Enjoy your cats.

• I happen to have a loving boyfriend who is totally fine with me not shaving. so unlike your views not 'all ' men are chauvinist pigs.

• Some women are attractive enough to still be attractive with no hair. I would find it a turn on because of the difference than usual. When you mentioned "bald" I wan't think about that a girls head.

• I'm sure some do, after all beauty comes from a person's face not their hair.

• I can't imagine the majority of men do...

• Yes. Hair today is so overrated. It's just a lie, really.

• I don't

• Obviously not, that's why there's so few bald women about

• No, much prefer them with their hair.

• We don't.

• honestly NO

• hell no.

• No bueno

• i kinda find them sexy ::)

• One of the factors that turns me on in a woman is her long beautiful hair... and now they are gone completely... check please?

• WHAT? Nobody prefers bald people! Men and women prefer hair on opposite sex!

• You are mistaken, a whole lot of women like bald heads. I know because I'm bald. You are too young to make such broad statements. Wait until you have some time as an adult. I thought like you when I was your age. It didn't last after I learned I was wrong. I do want to say that if they have a weird shaped head, it's not so good.

What Girls Said 3

• wtf lol

• some men likes some not

• Yes men love bald womanπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›