How to be affectionate to your girlfriend?

Alright so basically,

I need to know how to be affectionate to my girlfriend, because I am kind of shy when it comes to things like this.

What should i do.
When should i do it
And how should i do it.

Thanks. R

20

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you tell her that you're not sure what you should do & just ask what she'd like you to do?
    That's much easier than asking random strangers that know nothing about either of you. Everyone likes different things.

• Good point. But i'm a little shy to ask her. Cause i'm shy when it comes to affection if you know what i eman

• Yeah, I know what you mean, I used to be the same.

Well, I can only tell you what I like to do. Also since you're 14 we'll keep it harmless.
      How about when you're walking somewhere together you link your arms? Holding hands isn't my cup of tea, so I don't really do it.
      Another option would be when you're sitting somewhere next to each other, make her lean against you. You can do that by putting an arm around her shoulder & pulling her towards you. Leaving the arm there is optional.
      Hugging her when she did/said something nice is totally fine as well, just don't jump her at every second word.

I can try to think of more things, that's all that came to mine atm. I don't like PDA very much, so most of the stuff I'd do are things I'd do with normal friends as well.

• Hugs and kisses

• And when would it be best to do so.

Plus is it acceptable to at 14?
      also because I'm 14 I'm kind of scared to do it in public if you get what i mean but we aren't allowed to see each other outside of school ^-^

• You can hug when you see each other and walk hand in hand

• You're not stupid lol it's cute that you're asking

What Guys Said 0