How did you meet your current boyfriend/girlfriend (NOT ONLINE)?

Hopeless romantic in the millennial age of casual hang outs and hooking up... Haven't been able to find the committed relationship-types I'm looking for on dating apps and quite frankly, I really prefer to meet someone in person.

Ladies especially, where do you go to meet great, eligible guys? And how do you approach them?
Guys [who are ultimately looking for a relationship], where do you go to meet girls?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I met her on a dating app. Our 1 year was the 24th last month. We live together now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my fiancĂ© where we used to work. I added him on Facebook and started talking to him on there. I met my exs through friends

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• at local pub i never approached a guy just put my swag out and wait for them to come out to me

• I met her through a friend, and we were friends for a while beforehand.