I don't know what to do anymore?

Me and this guy decided to keep things casual, we have been "together" over 3 months now. But I find myself wanting more now, even though the idea of being like this was mine at first since we both don't know what we want. What made myself think if I should have a convo with him to simply put an end to this, is that 3 days ago I've suffered an accident which led me injured and he didn't seem to care, not even a bit. So should I just start ignoring or have a convo with him?

03

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really think u hv given that much information for us to help u out.. but this accident thing that led u injured.. hope u r doing better now.. please be careful on ur safety and health part.. nothing precedes ur safety n health.

And yes i think you should move on coz the guy has no care for you.. he simply is not into you at all.. and may be it's due to the simple casual relation you wanted earlier.. u may talk him out later but I don't think it shud be a nice idea..

• Ignore that dude man, honestly if he dies then care and doesn't wanna deal with u at a low don't entertain him when he wants u at your best

• no talk to him maybe he feels like you don't love him and trust him much to take the relationship to the next level , talking and discussing the problems is the core requirement if you want the relationship to go on smoothly.

What Girls Said 0