Sleeping together "too soon"?

Does having sex with a guy on like the second or third date bad? I like to test drive before I buy but I'm scared I'm going to ruin my chances with "the one". But sex is so fun

27

Most Helpful Guy

• "I like to test drive before I buy"

Does that really work with sex though?

Having sex with a whole new person is basically just being a virgin all over again. You don't know each others bodies so the first few times won't be great. It takes time to adapt and be the lover that gets your partner off.

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's what you prefer to do then go for it. As long as your safe then what does it matter. If he thinks you are a "slut" then he ain't the one you need to be going out with

What Guys Said 6

• im. not a big believer in too soon, if anything if you fuckrd me early itd give me a better idea of how bad i want you :)

• My wife and I had sex on out first date. Worked out for us. :-)

• sex doesn't ruin things but it will let you know sooner if it will work

• ummmm I don't know really.

• I always said, no sex on 2nd or 3rd date and there will be no 4th. You are doing it right.

• Why would it be

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't do that, he's gonna think your a whore, slut or some bitch.
    Dont do it, its too soon.
    You'll look desprate, just dont.
    Wait until your official.