Haven't had a girl friend in 4 years?

so I want a relationship but I don't work towards one because I push people away.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here, I tend to due this also. The cost of wanting to be in a relationship and being in a relationship with someone means opening yourself up and becoming vulnerable. Its something that I personally do not like to do. I took a break from the dating scene, it seems that most men are sleeping around and want sex so quickly. Or they are not willing to put in the work to keep the relationship going. I became so drained with the headache, so I am now waiting for someone to come into my life who is more of the pleaser type instead of the taker.

• Yeah I've been in casual/fwb stuff but in the end I kinda just want someone that wants to be there with me

Most Helpful Guy

• Then you, my friend are a lucky person. Drama free life. Its overrated...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• You want to hv a girlfriend coz 4 years hav pase without a drama? or u simply want a girlfriend coz u need one?

Well i would recommend u go get a girl who is worth the wait.. n dont rush into things.. these things doesn't work that wy u r thinking now

• If you want something, you have to work for it