Who would you choose and why?

Marian - He/She is very challenging and playful, we can talk endlessly, he is cynical and has a good sense of humor. He flirts with many other girls but He is more direct in his wishes. We playfully fight all the time. He keeps me intrigued. I never know his next step. For me he associates with the word "adventure".

Ami - Ami is a nice guy/girl, he's very sweet, we have deep conversations, he can make me feel good and comfortable. He can be playful sometimes but mostly he's very romantic and tries his best to make me feel good. He is not direct in his wishes but I feel he likes me. We rarely fight, he can be quite hot-headed but he controls himself. For me he associates with the word "Home".

Girls, which one would be a better partner?
Guys which one would you choose if they were girls?

611

Most Helpful Guy

• Marian would be a choice first but i could see ami being life long.
    If Ami had a spitfire personality i would end up with her 100%

• Define spitfire?

• Marian is more playful than Ami,
      You say you'd like Ami with the traits of Marian, It's confusing.

• Wooow i am late.
      I would like traits of both gals. I would like someone who is challenging and playful but also a lifelong companion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, Ami.
    I like the fact that he's sweet and he still can be hot headed and kind of "wild".
    It's like a hidden gift, if you accept his sweet side, he'll show you his wild sides.
    Marian seems to be attractive but him being unpredictable and flirting with many other girls, totally ruins it for me.
    After all, we might have lots of adventures, but we always return home when we need love and comfort.
    At last, I think Marian is more for immature people and Ami for mature people, who know what they want and don't need mind games to stay engaged.

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 5

• second one for sure

• I chose the second guy if for only one word, the first guy is "cynical".

• Ami's attitude towards romance but Marian's spirit.

• Why don't you like Ami's spirit?

• its not that I don't like it, I just enjoy someone with a more adventurous and spunky personality. I love that Ami is loyal and loving and safe, but I also like that Marian is intriguing and different.

• I would go for Ami yeah

• Ami for sure
    I don't like flirts