Prison relationships?

I've been dating a guy that's incarcerated. We've had a estranged relationship, partly obsesive on his behalf.. I haven't sent him money and its factual he has his own.. Im generally not his type but he claims I've been most loyal then most.. We didn't speak for a few weeks because he was he in the hole but advice is needed because now he's telling me he loves me. We've been talking since Nov

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I have experience with this. I've dated a couple of female inmates and all I can tell you is be careful. It's easy to have feelings and fall for some but the truth is some are very good at what they do. I recommend visiting as often as you can before sending money

• I haven't exactly let my guard down but id like too

• The plan was formed when I was watching a show about prison pen pals and I just started thinking about it. I wanted someone that was getting out. I would not become romantically involved with a lifer

• Yess that's how i started i believe everyone has an gifted connection to the opposite sex

Most Helpful Girl

• He means what he says! I promise you he does! But that doesn't necessarily mean he'll have that same mentality when he is released. Circumstances will change and there's a chance his mind will to but that's a 50/50 chance ur taking when deciding to wait and believe or leave.

• Can you love me now and not later.. That's fake love😯

• Yo! Thanks a lot your opinion is genuine.

• Anytime👌

What Guys Said 5

• . . . what's your question? I wouldn't do it, but that's because I have already tried long-distance, and I'm not as patient as I once was. But, what is there to say?

• That's not smart

• Sorry, I don't speak hood rat.

• I think the real question is, why do you like criminals?

• I don't like criminals
      I dig people with a heart and religious Soul.. Negative Magnetic approaches are different from intended magnetic attachment

• They sometimes victimize women and use them to supply things. Still bad idea to date bad people. They are in prison for a reason.

What Girls Said 2

• OP you worry me
    "I'm like into this convicted CRIMINAL who's OBSESSED with me "

Do you want to be cut up into pieces?

• Lol no thats not a concern he's actually a local from a neighbor hood im familiar with and his charges aren't violent

• Honey I still really think you can do better than a criminal who's a creepy puppy boy.

• if he isn't asking for money then I would give it a chance I find men that just got out are the freakiest;) but that's just me also depends what he did etc