Which of these guys are married materials for a 25 years old single, well educated, average looking women?

1. first guy is 2 years younger, a little childish and selfish, does have a settle job but earn less than the women, still lives with his parents, on the plus side he is the most handsome of all, part time models.
2. second guy is a year older, very mature, wise, and committed and understanding. has better job than the first and the third guy, earn more than the women, but he looks just below average.
3. third guy, doesn't have a settle job but earn biggest than the other, 2 years older than the women, looks above average, but he is widowed, divorced with one kid and bad relationship with his ex wife.

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you'd have a more enjoyable life with the first, he may be more childish than the second (not even gonna consider the third) but he won't always be like that. so why settle for a less attractive and fun guy? because the second earns more money? i think that would be shallow..

• yea how about being selfish? we are going to be ugly once we got old, aren't we?

• that's probably something he'd grow out of as he became less childish

Most Helpful Girl

• The second guy. But only because the first guy sounds like he's young and still enjoying himself too much to settle down. The third guy has a bad relationship with his ex but has a child? That doesn't sound good to me. Things should be amicable for the sake of the kid. So I'd go with the second guy for those reasons.

What Guys Said 9

• This question sounds highly materialistic.

• Well, women are materialistic in nature, so no surprise there.

• @Topkek that wasn't my point, i didn't blame man for those divorces, my point was economical conditions take major role in a long term relationship

• But why is it then when a woman makes more money than the man in a marriage, she usually ends up being the one starting the divorce?
      It's because women care more about money. Women ARE materialistic as fuck.

• Wow, you are really going with the heart on this decision.

You are Asian. Pick the guy with the best job. That will be all that matter to you in the long run.

• Guy#1

• Why so materialistic there looks incomes lol you don't choose a life mate on looks or income.

• The second one. That man has good intentions and respect. I'd go with that.

• 3Rd obviously , no contest

• Go with 4 -

50 years older than her, multi-millionaire, bad heart.

• ALWAYS (!!!) go with the guy who earns more than you and is willing to provide.

• id burn them all... and their money together in an unholy sacrifice...

What Girls Said 10

• 2 - Second one. He has better qualities than the other two.

The first one sounds like an asshole. The third one probably has too much going on in his life
    I'd date neither of those two

• If it were up to me, I'd pick the second guy.

• the 2nd guy is the best option, followed by the 1st guy, number 3 is the worst option.

• I guess it would have to be the second one.

• marry the one you love the most thats it๐Ÿ˜Š

• second one

• Second guy since he has the least baggage.

• Guy #2

• number 2

• Very mature, wise, commited and understanding sounds like the perfect ingredients for a great husband and father. Doesn't mean that'll work for you in the long run but out of the 3 that would be the one I'd try things out with but if the fires not there, it's not there.