He blocked me on all social media including my number does that mean he is completely done with me?

317

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely he is done and or wanting to move on.
    Consider that a gift. you don't deserve nor need anybody that doesn't want to be connected to you. There is about 8 Billion people in this world. To be concerned about one that doesn't want your connection is a greater gift than someone hanging on without being emotionally connected.
    This is a gift because that is your clear option to find another that does want what you have to offer. this means absolutely nothing wrong with you. he just not meant to be no matter who he was.
    i know you may be hurt or slighted but so what. Other than what that pain brings to you, that you may need to just move on without another thought of why. there is no such thing as closure when the door is already shut.
    How many times have you walked out the door that is shut to go back and re-shut it? You don't you go away. This is the same concept.

If you need to mourn over the lose do it cry what you need to cry, but do not spend one moment trying or expecting things to go back to what you wanted. You don't need that back ever.

I am happy for your brighter future.

• Wow that was really deep I appreciate that I guess it just hurt a lot for me because I felt we had a strong connection and everything! But I said something that made him very upset I guess and is giving me the silent treatment smh I tried numerous ways and everything I can to make things right and told him how I felt! And now I'm blocked on everything going on four months now he was like my best friend but now I see how could he if he can't talk it out this really sucks but I do need to move on.

• Thank you for your reply. Sorry for your pain. It is great motivation to move forward. Hanging on to that will not take away what you needed to say. It is the reason why we need to say or ask certain questions. A real best friend would this and respect your opinion without needing to block.
      Life lesson is you did good. You got the answer you really needed no matter what the intention was, or even that unexpected result.
      There are far better people waiting to be your bestie. So do not be discouraged to continue on.

• Your welcome! And yeah I thought the same if you really care about someone and the situation is fixable you don't just block someone completely

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like it, he could unblock some time in the future but it looks like he's done for now anyway.

What Guys Said 16

• hmmm yes it mean he is done.
    but i will say wait for one week at least.
    sometimes guys act like kids.
    but after one week. you know what you have to do.
    i don't think a person should ever do things like this. solving problem or at least discussioning is important.
    if you love her then wait for one week.
    and after one week delete him.
    good luck.

• he is thinking in his mind that he is done. He will be back. if you want him back.. try talking to him badly for the next 3days.. try calling him even if ur blocked.. he l see d blocked call list.. and aftr 3 days stop completely. he will unblock you. works for me.

• He can still see my calls even if I'm blocked?

• @SITdown your absolutely right his loss not mines if he does decide to come back I will not take him back. It was definitely uncalled for, for him to block me knowing we can talk and fix things guess he would rather toss it away.

• That is not my point. Nobody needs to hear back from someone that chooses to walk or block or whatever. Who cares if he is upset. No one needs to act like this because of a statement a supposed best friend relaid. Never chase someone who leaves no matter what !

• Yeah it does. There had to be a reason for him to do that & must've been really bad or something for that to happen

• Yes.

• Well it's definitely not a huge mondo mama clue that he's still into you. Yes, best thing to do is move on

• Is he done with you completely?
    His actions show that he is.
    Move on.

• Yes he is! if u truly want him u can talk with him! if not u can choose some good here itself!!! lol!!

• Time will tell.

• He's done hearing from you.

• Yes..

• Yes.

• Yaaaaaaaaasss

• nc rule

• Yes move on

• No, he's only testing this feature. He wants to check how this blocking people on social media works. He'll be back, just like Arnold Schwarzenegger from Terminator.

• Yes, yes it does.

What Girls Said 2

• It means he's done.

• If he's done that it means he wants no contact from you at all. Who is the he in the question?

• A guy friend of mine I've been blocked for almost 4 months now because of something I said. Do you think he will unblock me

• Given the length of time and the fact that there has been no attempts through other means to try and talk, I would say that he's done. If you have his home address, perhaps you could send him a card or a letter explaining your feelings.

• Eh it's too much 😔 But thank you though !