Does he only see me as a friend?

I'm seeing this guy and we meet up every few weeks. When we meet up together, we spend so much time together. The other day we met up and spent 7 and a half hours together. He kept smiling at me when I was talking to him and kept laughing at the things I said.

He hugged me when we first met and also hugged me bye and he remembered almost everything I told him in our last meeting too.

I asked him at one point what our relationship was and he got flustered and told me he didn't know and that at one point he was thinking of kissing me.

Since then, we've kept hanging out and I spend around 12 hours with him each time. We are very close on an emotional level, yet nothing has yet happened except hugging each other

Why do we spend so much time together? Does he only see me as a friend?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• His" I don't know". Is him wanting to see what you think. By him saying he wanted to kiss you is a clear sign for you to make a move. If it gets rejected no worries you still have a great friend that likes spending time with you.

However I have never spent so much quality time with someone that I didn't want something more from. I don't mean sex FYI.

Guys are a bit slow nowadays. there is a lot of pressure since woman have taken more of the aggressive roles. Some guys think woman are hard to read. He doesn't want to be making moves on you to push you away. He actually is a victim from other women's mind games not just to him personally but today's society.
    So if you really like the guy be a bit more open to moving forward and clear of your intentions. A simple card thanking him for your friendship spent telling him how much this quality time is meaningful to him through in a little drawn heart and strong hint for him to be comfortable to progress.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably sees you as a friend. However if you're having a good time with this guy then I don't see what's wrong with just casually hanging out.

What Guys Said 2

• He himself isn't sure about it. You can give slight signal tht you want to further your relationship. If he thinks the same or not you will know. Best of luck 👍👍

• It seems he only want you as a friend.

What Girls Said 2

• this could go both ways. it's not clear but if YOU like him ask him out! if not, just totally ignore it and go on with your life. it's for the best. sometimes confrontation isn't the best way out. sometimes one needs to be diplomatic and shady.

• Nothing more than a friend.