He said "he can't stand me", while we were having sex... what he ment by saying me that?

I was having amazing sex with this guy, and right in the middle he said to me twice: "I can't stand you". So I ask him what he ment and he told me that he want me so bad, he can not stand me. Nobody has ever told me something like that. How should I take it? And what you guys think he really mean by that?

I was having amazing sex with this guy, and right in the middle he said to me twice: "I can't stand you". So I asked him what he meant and he told me that he want me so bad, he can not stand me. Nobody has ever told me something like that. How should I take it? And what you guys think he really mean by that?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a compliment. Take it as a compliment. I think he really meant you are so good at it that you drive him crazy.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it's either it's not very smooth with his words or he's creepy as hell. You be the judge.

What Girls Said 1