Something your SO/crush does that you find amusing?

In a cute or funny way

I love when he mimics me lmao I think it's so funny I die laughing every single time. He knows me too well.

Updates:
He also texts me when he's showering even though his phone isn't waterproof safe just bc he's so precious and crazy and mine ❤️

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• -She so cute when she gets all excited to see or speak to me
    -If she gets all sad and cries she's sooo cute
    -For some reason I find it cute when she tells me things I've never cared about or don't care about 🤔
    -Her laugh is out of this world I find it cute and makes me laugh too

3|0
    0|0
    • -When she's eating her nuggets
      -When it's been five minutes and misses me

• Show All
    • OMG

It's ok I'll give him magic kissies 🙂

• LMAO you know how treat em don't you

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really cute how he... well, puts up with my shit and gives it back to me just as hard.

Nothing says I love you more than whipping banana peels and shit at each other.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 15

• This semester I don't have any real crushes other than one person I think about sometimes - they both told very funny jokes. One guy would laugh at random things which caused me to laugh at them too. The other guy pretended to be this crazy loser with no life because he was trying to tell me in a sweet and joking manner that I needed to do something productive and needed to stop sitting around all day. This was before I enrolled in classes at my school. I started school because I was unemployed and my parents thought I needed to be more productive with my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • He gets so excited to tell me about new health things he's learned that he'll just get so lost in what he's saying by while later of me just listening, he'll be on a whole other topic and an hour later.(Hes a vegan, organic healthnut certified nutritionist going to school to be a Doctor) Its kinda cute how excited he gets. But talks my ears off :)

2|0
    0|0
  • He poses the most weirdest selfies on snapchat and calls that "sexy" 😂 Kinda wonder why I chose him.. 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if it's amusing, cute or annoying but he likes me to pull up my shirt when I walk in his house. lol.

2|0
    1|0
  • Nothing.
    He does not amuse me.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like how he manages to be cute and little pervy at same time

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I also find it funny and cute when he imitates me , but also when he does things for me bc he knows I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • He is not my so, but I love when he laughs at the things I say.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single and I don't have a crush

1|0
    0|0
  • When he trolls LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • When he messes up when spelling a word. Or uses is instead of are.

1|0
    0|0
  • My SO mimics me as well lol. Then his laughter gets me rolling.

1|0
    0|0
  • When he licks my nose and does weird stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have so

1|0
    1|0
  • When gen gets frustrated over a game lol

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;