If you had herpes or any sexual disease, would you give up on relationships?

I think I would forget about ever having a relationship. I think anyone can be happy without one. Entertainment has increased in quality and quantity that there is too much for a single person to do but I want to know your opinion.

And dating someone with herpes as well doesn't count. You have to be thinking only if people without herpes would date you with herpes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I get cold sores which is herpes simplex virus, I haven't given up on relationships. A lot of people get cold sores. If the std can be treated I'd get it treated not give up on relationships. If it wasn't treatable id make sure to not pass it on.

• So basically you would stay single if it was not curable. Yeah. I agree. I would too but it's nothing to be ashamed of

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, okay buddy... herpes is pretty common, I know a girl with herpes who is happily in a relationship.

• I meant if the guy has no herpes.

There will come a time where the guy just wants to have sex because he doesn't want to have sex with her. I wouldn't contract a disease from anyone to make them happy.

What Girls Said 2

• No. I'd go get treated and then move on with life.

• what if you can't?

• But it isn't. No point in dwelling on hypothetical situations when they're never going to happen. It's just a waste of time.

• Lol. It does exist.

• No, i'd go see a doctor and get treated

• what if you can't get treated? it's permanent?

What Guys Said 1

• nope. handicaps also have love in their life.

• a relationship with no physical affection/contact is a huge handicap

• It's really rare that relationships work like that though