No likes on dating apps?

I'll scroll through dating apps like Tinder and the thing is, I've made myself look good. You can see that I have a good job, a nice car, there is nice scenery around me. What I mean is that you can see that my quality of life is relatively good. And all I'm looking for is a pretty girl that I see the same things in, and I do not get any mutual likes.

Now I'm a fairly good looking guy I think, I'm not model material or a rich socialite looking figure but I'm just a normal guy in my mid 20's, doing well for myself. What is the problem? I have a hard time believing that a fair number of pretty girls don't at least find me cute, at the very least! Plus there's a lot of other perks in getting to know me too, but nothing ever shapes up.

Updates:
Also, I'm fairly new to the area I'm living in now, so swiping through apps is a fun, and hopefully worthwhile way to get a little more acclimated.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "nice car"

maybe it's just me but I hate hate hate when guys pose with their cars.

But anyway we can't tell unless we can see your profile

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know man, it's like you have to be super attractive or some shit for those sites. totally based on looks that's why I don't bother with online dating anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what it feels like! And I know I'm not ugly!

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• some girls are way to picky

0|0
    0|0
    • By some you mean ALL attractive girls right?

• Show All
    • haha ikr, i am talking to one guy now for three days straight but he has kinda the same intrests and works in sort of the same thing as me.

• i am sure you'll meet some one nice. They can't all be like this

What Guys Said 1

Loading... ;