I turned down a kiss. What to do?

I went on a date with a guy I met on Match. The date went well, he tried to kiss me twice before the date was over. I denied him because I really want to take things slow. Now he hasn't called. Has he not called because that was a sign he only wanted something physical? Or did I crush his ego and I just need to call to let him know I am interested? Or any other thoughts would be helpful. Thanks!

43

Most Helpful Guy

• He wanted a kiss, not get into your pants. How slow do you want to take things?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Either he was only looking to get physical, is used to being kissed on the first date, or he is really busy. That is entirely on him and not up to you to figure out. If he is ignoring you then it's possible that he already moved on. Don't worry. It's not your fault and never believed that it was. Matter of fact, you don't owe him a call. A message to let him know that you meant nothing by it but want to be slow is fine. If he refuses to contact you back at a reasonable time, then cut him loose.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE