How can I ask the guy I'm seeing if I'm the only one he plans on having sex with without it turning him off or sounding annoying?

We're not serious now but he said that he is looking for monogamy. The sex is amazing and I want to make sure I'm not sharing him while we're having sex. I don't want to come across as if I don't trust him, I asked him this in the beginning and he said he's not with anyone else. I just want to make sure it's staying that way. How can I approach this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can't give you one simple answer with out you sounding untrustworthy but if you don't want to then just simply sit him down and talk make sure everything you do is ok with one another and he'll understand and if he doesn't then he not trust worthy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him that you want to know that you're both on the same page. Say you're not sleeping with anyone else and would like to know if he is.

• That's sounds good. Short and sweet.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him again and say you're willing to go with him, but if he goes with anyone else you're out

not that big of a deal

• What do you mean by "willing to go with him? "

• Just ask! No need to dance around the issue. The longer you skirt around it, the more it's going to upset you

• You're right. It's stressing me out.

What Girls Said 1

• I want a monogamous relationship, how do you feel about that?