So how does one get a gamer girl?

I'll admit it: I'm a total gamer. But finding a gamer girl is, as we all know, difficult. However, what's even stranger is that when you get on these dating sites to find them, they don't reply. You would think gamer girl meets gamer guy, then those two at least have a conversation. But nope. Silence. Any gamer girls out there know why y'all do this? It shouldn't be this difficult.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never ignore someone but that's just me. No idea why you're finding it so hard to find a gamer girl, there are many of us out there although there doesn't seem to be many hard-core gamers. Just casual ones. Or the ones that just play cod. We aren't that hard to find. Try starting the conversation differently, if they write what game they are currently playing you could mention that in your first message.

• Really good advice, actually. My GF's a game girl, too. A bit more than casual, but either way it's all good. =^.^=

• I am usually bringing up the gaming thing. I'll try writing it differently but I just don't get it. Starting to get annoyed by the whole thing all together

• Yeah I would too, you could always try meeting women at maybe conventions or gaming clubs if you have any where you live

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a person with social anxiety, and you have turned to games as a way to get out of the public, then talking to someone new, even if it's text, is always a bit awkward.
    Especially if you haven't had good luck in the past.
    There's a lot of shallow gamer guys and attractive gamer girls get hounded by them constantly.

If you're trying to talk to them online, they could not talk to you for any reason. thats an upside to online dating, its not that rude if you ignore someone.

What Girls Said 1

• Partner and I met playing games... we met through a friends friend.. 🤔 literally could be your best bet. Keep looking but also keep playing... have your friends bring their friends and their friends and eventually you'll have a huge circle and a few girls should pop up.

What Guys Said 1

• Gamer girls probably have higher standards than ordinary girls, they must run into so many undatable men through video games that what they think is a 'normal' guy is far beyond what the rest of society thinks.