Everyone has bad dating/relationship experiences, what are yours?

Lets see how we all rack compared to one another when it comes to bad experiences in the game of love. Here are mine:

1. Met a girl on vacation and we hit it off. We would have been a great couple if distance wasn't an issue.

2. Fell for my best friend, she was in a long term relationship. I was an idiot and kept my hopes up for about 3 years.

3. Randomly met a girl online who I really got along with. We were pen pals that admitted to having feelings for one another. Nothing came out of it and we had a falling out after 2 years of contact.

4. Got cheated on by the first girl I actually thought about marrying (we were together for a year). She later on told me that she never loved me and only made pretend to.

5. Met a girl whom I shared an amazing chemistry and connection with. She had just gotten out of a relationship so she was extremely hot and cold and a pain to deal with because of if.

That's my list, I have no clue if this is a normal/little/a lot of bad experiences.

So what are yours?

3840

Most Helpful Girl

• Years ago I went on a disastrous "blind date" , (totally out of character for me though) . He one of my friends boyfriends friend lol

When I met up with him , my initial thought was" he's attractive , but what's his personality like" lol

He was an awful person. All he talked about was" me, myself and I" . He wouldn't listen to what I had to say. He was boring as fuck.

He was so arrogant and rude to the young waiter. After that I ended the date. I told him upfront too. I told him I didn't want to see him again, and that I was leaving because of his rudeness to the waiter. He humiliated the poor guy. There's need to be mean to people like that.

I payed for my share of the bill and apologised to the waiter for the guys attitude and rudeness towards him , cos I felt so sorry for him.

At least I learned from the experience: Never to go on a blind date again , and appearances can be deceiving lol it's strange , cos when I think back , I find even his appearance unnatractive now. A person's personality can start to make their appearance " ugly" too

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad dates?

Well, there was one girl who I met from OkCupid for dinner. Within the first half hour she told me she's living in a halfway home, has been in therapy and has a "spending problem". Then there was another girl who I met who was extremely nervous, like teeth-chattering and eyes darting around the room constantly, after about 45 minutes I had enough.

I also went on a date with this crazy, petite Brazilian girl on 4th of July weekend. We start drinking and she decides this is a good time to announce that she "gets violent when she drinks" Uhhhh, alright. I'm 5'11", she's probably close to 5 foot and she's going drink for drink with me. I usually tease girls a little bit but she kept going "Stopppppp!" and kicking me in the shins. I mean, I'm at this club dancing with her for like 2 hours and I want to go home but she's likes "No! Let's keep going" and at one point towards the end she roundhouse kicks me in the neck.

We still made out, only because I was totally plastered.

What Girls Said 37

• Only including my absolute worst ones:

1) I met this girl in a chat room and thought I was the only one she was interested in, but I found out from some other girls that she actually was meeting and going out on dates with other girls from the chat room. I talked to one of them who actually went out with her, and she told me how horrible the date was, that this girl I was talking to was sending outdated pics to all of us and that she looks nothing like that in person, etc. Basically, I was totally lied to.

2) I met this girl I liked in grad school, and she and I got into a misunderstanding at some point that seemed to make her lose interest in me. We never really talked it out, though I tried to talk to her about it. She was never straightforward with me about what her problem was or not wanting to talk to me anymore or anything. In fact, we did hang out after the misunderstanding! But sometimes she'd talk to me and sometimes she ignored me. I kept trying to work it out because I really liked her. One day I wrote her a note and left it for her, and the next thing I know she called campus police on me! I didn't threaten her or anything, it was a very nice note where I tried to apologize. The police told me what she wouldn't just tell me, i. e. leave her alone. Needless to say, I did.

3) I fell for my boss at work who was older and married. Yep. I don't want to go into the whole story, but it ended up destroying our friendship and now we don't talk at all. It's also the reason some of the people close to me found out I'm bisexual--I had zero intention of telling them. We weren't working together when everything got ruined, though--things were great when we worked together, and that's the only time in my life that I've ever looked forward to going to work, lol. Oh, and *nothing* actually happened.

4) The love of my life and I come from different cultures, and her family would not have approved of me at all even if I were a man... so she dumped me. Then after she dumped me, she told me--on my birthday--she never actually loved me, which has completely f*cked me up (as far as dating/relationships) and it has been years since that happened. I don't know if she was being serious when she said that because she 100% acted like she loved me and others agree that she did, but she has insisted she meant it. Even if I got into another relationship again, I don't think I'd ever believe anyone who says "I love you" to me ever again and don't think I could say it.

• I completely get your last point having just gone through that. Yes she cheated and that was horrible, but her telling me she never loved me and only pretended to after a year of being with me and telling me daily how much she loved me and how happy I made her was just something else, nothing can describe the pain and the trust problems that develop from it. It's a horrible experience to go through.

• This actually happened recently. I was dating this girl, we had been together for four years, and our anniversary was Christmas eve. The Monday before Christmas I was in class and sent her an I love you text. The text she sent me back simply said "I'm having straight feelings". I was devastated and she was trying to explain to me how she didn't think it was anything romantic. Even before we broke up, she stopped talking to me, literally giving me the silent treatment if I tried to talk to her. All she would do was talk to this guy. Really I guess I should have seen it coming, but she left me and immediately started dating him afterwards.

• I don't really have any experience
    I have never been to a date, never kissed never had anyone in real life... But I have strong feelings for someone I have never met in real life, we are physically attracted to each other, we are compatible and we want the same things in life. But the distance is a bitch and the whole situation sucks, we tried to end it more than once but we can't. It's been going on for over a year and a half.

• I started liking this guy in middle school. He said he "maybe" liked me back and I guess you could say we had a relationship. We kinda did things couples usually do when talking online. I cared about him like nothing else was in the world. I sacrificed my time and energy to him in school.
    Later I find out from my friend that he was talking about me behind my back... saying that I was selfish.
    Stupidly, I forgave him. After that, I find out he was asking guys at my school for nudes.

• 1. Had sex with my best guy friend, who was an old friend of my ex. To my sorrow, he thought we could be something, but it was distance (like two continents) and he knew I didn't want distance after my last relationship being LDR. Still he hoped I change my mind for about 2 years then totally cut me off as friends

2. Ignored all the signals that a guy is not interested in me and just using me as convenience, and therefore, missed out on getting to know the other nice guy.

3. Dated a wreck after him begging me for 3 months (I was refusing because he was just out of 4 years relationship and didn't wanna be rebound). Then he dumped me after 3 months without any talk, call, text... Then wanted to date seriously again after 6 months apologizing and telling me he was using antidepressants etc. and He caused problems for my then-1 month relationship.

4. Broke off engagement due to distance after 3 years.

5. The guy I went on a date for 4 times (classmate and asked me out for romantic dinner etc. and told me he has feelings for me) was married with a 7 months pregnant wife at the time I learnt accidentally through our professor's email when he couldn't present what he was supposed due to early delivery of his wife. Good thing I didn't even kiss him. So no sex, nothing involved. But poor girl, I immediately cut him off of course.

• 1. Was in a relationship for 6 months. But I went back to my country after 5 months. She was the 1st girl I ever loved. After 2 weeks she stopped replying to any texts, calls or emails that I sent her. I panicked and started calling my friends over there but they said they don't know anything. They were covering for her. Turned out she was afraid of her own feelings.
    2. Got married for 6 years with 1 kid. He left after one big argument. He had debts that I didn't know. Everyday I had calls and visit from debt collectors. After couple of months I opened his pc and found pics of him with different girls in different positions. When he came around after 4 months going MIA on me and his own family, I told him I wanted a divorce. I didn't tell him about what I found until this day.
    3. Met a guy on badoo. We had great convos. One day he said I have a surprise for you. Yeah he came and visit me. Full on kissed me when I told him I'm not ready to be ina relationship cus I just got divorced. He insisted and made me think that it would be great to have someone to support me while I'm down. Turned out he was a manipulative sob, verbally abusive and almost choked me one time when we had a fight.
    3. Met a guy on tinder when I was in oz visiting my brother. Had an amazing chemistry and great convos. Decided to keep in touch when I got back home. We both had feelings for each other but knew it won't lead anywhere so he started to sleep around and in the end blamed me one day for losing a girl he dated. He said "because of you I lost her. You ruined everything for me"
    Mind you I didn't even know the girl and I didn't even do anything.
    4. Was in a relationship with a Dutch guy for almost a year. Before that he was my online friend for more than a year. I knew he had feelings for me but I was done with LDR. When I went to Amsterdam for family vacation I met up with him and he asked for a chance. He said he already waited for more than a year so the least I could do is give him a chance. So I did. We had many arguments mainly because he was so possesive and didn't want me to go anywhere. Flew to meet him again the second time. Found out he was talking to girls online and most probably in a relationship with them too but he denied it. I broke it off last November and he's been trying to get me back. I still have feelings for him but I don't trust him anymore and ontop of that he was so manipulative and sometimes I caught him in a lie.

There are 2 more wanted sex and money

• 1. Fist guy I was with tried to force me to kiss him (3rd grade so back then it was the equivalent to sex)
    2. First girl I dated stole money from my mom (spent it on our dates without me knowing), then told me she was moving to California so we had to break up, years later I'm sleeping over at a friends house and learn she's his sister
    3. My so called best friend payed someone to date me because she thought I was to ugly to get a boyfriend without paying them
    4. Had to dump a girl because she nonstop talked about how she wished she was with her ex-boyfriend
    5. Boy tried to pressure me into having sex with him the whole time we were together, bring up sex no matter what we were doing
    6. Liked my brother's best friend for 8 years the 6th year I liked him we started being together, I lost my virginity to him, trusted him (which has been hard for me to trust anyone since my parents divorce) and learned two years into the relationship he had a girlfriend that he introduced to his family, that wasn't me

• First off—I’m sorry all of that happened to you. Hang in there!

1. I seemed to hit it off with a guy at my first college party. I was drunk, so he followed me back to my dorm to make sure I was okay—or so he said. He raped me. The rest is history.

2. I started talking to a guy online, but he turned out to be married with three kids. The pictures he sent me of “himself” were of his teenage son, so that was pretty gross.

3. A guy asked me if we could be fuck buddies after we went out on one date. I said no, and he harassed me through different phone numbers for a year, constantly asking for threesomes.

...

• ...

4. I got involved with a decent guy (we’re still friends), but he lived several states away, so long distance and bad timing killed it.

5. I fell for a Mormon/ LDS missionary that I knew from school back in the day. After he came back from his mission, he humiliated me in front of the entire church congregation, telling them that I was a Protestant whore that tried to seduce him. We never even did anything, and we weren’t even together... To this day, I don’t understand what satisfaction he got out of that.

6. I dated a military guy for a while. After a little over four months, he dumped me over the phone and told me that he thought he had psychopathic tendencies. America’s finest my ass.

You win some; you lose some.

• Damn you've lost a lot. Seriously so sorry about all that, especially gettig raped. Jeez I don't know what to say to that, I cannot fathom how difficult it must have been on you. You deserve the sweetest and most thoughtful guy there is.

• I like to think of it all as learning experiences. The sad part is that I really loved the number six guy. I still think about him and hope that he’ll be happy with someone else one day.

Aw, that’s so sweet. Thank you. My current boyfriend is pretty darn wonderful, so I’m happy with him. I hope you find someone that loves you, appreciates you, and treats you right. ❤

• My current boyfriend (and friend of 3 years) just broke up with me Sunday night because of my anxiety/ dissociative tendencies. He thought breaking up w me would let me focus on myself but to be frank it's awful being like this without a support system.

• he's such a dick! sorry but you deserve someone better someone that sheer you up!!!

• My first date after divorcing a cheater was with a guy who lied to me about being married. His wife called my phone to ask me why her husband called me. Apparently, while we were out on a date, she was home breastfeeding their 3 week old daughter. I was horrified!

• 1. I thought I was dating a guy but I found out he was on Tinder. He told me he only dated me because he felt obligated. He didn't know how to tell me he wanted to be friends but keep the benefits. He also had another girlfriend.

2. My best friend dated a guy I liked and pretended not to know.

3. My first real boyfriend was having unprotected sex with me and three other women. I got bacterial vagnosis from it. One week he told me his brother was staying with him in town but it was one of the women who flew in to see him. We were out one time and ran into someone who knew him; they told him don't get caught up. He never went out with me again unless it was far from where he lived.

4. One guy I was seeing openly wanted my friend.

5. I found out this guy I was going to start dating was only talking to me because he thought a friend didn't want him. They dated. He just asked me out the other day.

• 1. I went to the movies on a first date with this guy once. He tried to pull the old pretend-to-yawn-and-wrap-your-arm-around-the-girl move but ended up elbowing me in the face.
    2. I was dating this one guy and we spent the night spooning in bed. He woke me up at 3am and said to me, "Don't freak out." Turned out he got a major nosebleed while we were sleeping and I was covered in blood since he was using me as a pillow.
    3. I went on a few dates with this one guy and he asked me to be his girlfriend. Apparently he must have said "other girlfriend" because he forgot to mention he already had one.
    4. I was in a similar situation with another guy except he was dating a close friend of mine. I didn't know she was dating him and she watched me cuddle with him at a party without saying anything.

• This relationship was a mess. I started dating this guy because I liked his close friend, but his friend was off limits at the time and I was trying to deny that I liked his friend, and redirect my feelings. Turns out he had been secretly crushing on me for years, and was so happy.
    It was hard to tell whether he was just too clingy, or if I just didn't want his affection. Anyway, I ended up breaking up with him and he apparently got really drunk and broke his arm. I'm dating his friend now

• 1: senior year of high school i got a boyfriend, he told me he had no interest in going to homecoming or prom, neither did I, but I later found out he actually went with his ex and aparrently got really handsy with eachother. He ghosted me about 3 months after I lost my virginity to him.

2:We started dating about 2 months after my break up with number 1 and it was horrible, we rushed into it, he really was into me but I wasn't so it was on and off for a good 3-6 months I think. He was very jealous and tried to be controlling.

3: My longest relationship of 4.5 years, he was amazing, he was supportive, funny, good looking and just someone I trusted more than anyone else in the world. We broke up about1 month ago. We decided we wanted different things in life and decided it would be best to just not be together. Mostly beacause I took him for granted though.

I've learned a lot from each relationship but #3 taught me I need to grow up.

• At age 14, my boyfriend cheated on me

At age 20, my boyfriend basically didn't want to put our relationship on Facebook. I respected that and understood. Next thing I know I find that he put he was in a relationship with his ex on Facebook. Needless to say I got really pissed off and kicked off and he acted like he didn't do anything wrong.

• Also when I was 15-17, was in a physically, mental and emotional abusive relationship.

• My ex hated everything about me but didn't have the balls to break up. And I didn't know how to break up. And constantly flirted with other girls.

First boyfriend broke up with me on new years day.

And I feel like I'm stuck in the girlfriend zone when I want to eventually get married.

• His mom read my journal, expelled the contents to everyone; broke up with me over text, pretending to be him; came to my house, chewed out my mom, expelling everything I confided in her, and took his stuff home.

• Dated a guy with untreated PTSD who refused to admit he even had a problem... fun fun

• The guy became a stalker 😑

• That's the worst, been there

• @Alyssa_21
      Sorry you went through that too.

It was really scary. He'd show up everywhere. Outside my dorm. Outside my classrooms. Outside my car.

But it didn't get taken seriously until I woke up and found him in my dorm room. My roommate went to the gym super early and didn't close the door all the way. So when I got up, he was inside cooking breakfast for me.

• OMG that sounds awful, mine would send me creepy text and would follow me around college but never came close to my room.

• Every experience is bad!!!
    No more dating for me!!!

• I fell in love with someone who loved me back but life got in the way... we weren't ready. We both ended up getting hurt.

• i was in touch with this guy for about have a year when he confessed his feelings for me, and i was shock bcse i thought we were just friends, so we stopped talking , and after a while we started talking again as friends and i started to have feeling for him, then he throws a bomb and said he still cares for me and all, but we shouldn't talk anymore

• Haven't had a date yet not a real relationship xD

• lol Not everyone haha.
    #neverdatedanyone

• what if the girl like's the guy

• 1) 11, broke up with my boyfriend because the guy I was friends with wouldn't stop sexually touching me after I told him no he was 16
    2) 11, I dated the creep I described because he wouldn't leave me alone and my dad and him kept calling me a pussy and placing condoms in my room. I was severely depressed ( all my friends died and my parents were abusive physically and mentally.) I ended up having sex with him because he wouldn't take no for an answer and all the reasons I said.
    3) I stayed to my self till I moved and found a guy I fell helpless for at 14. We had sex at 15. We were abused at home so we abused eachother his parents were constantly trying to pair him with someone else. He ignored me for 2 months, get on Facebook and he's in a relationship with my best friend. Kept dating. He emotionally, verbally and mentally abused me and kept leaving me for a new girl every couple months. I screwed his best friend like he screwed mine and left.
    4) jerk tried to get in my pants. Oral that's it. I was 17
    5) repeat of 4
    6) long distance (lived 35 mins away) he wouldn't see me or hang out I got sick of it and cut ties. I was 19
    7) really cute guy. Thought he was sweet and looking for someone to love him back. Told me he didn't want a relationship but kept kissing me and calling me baby. I thought he would come around. We had sex. He had a girlfriend 2 days later.

• 1. I was 13 he was 17. Hid me from all his friends and family. Said he will break up with me if I didn't have sex with him so I bounced.
    2. 15-16 years old. Was in an abusive relationship. Mostly emotional abuse which completely changed me.
    3. Met a guy online at 21. He lived close by so we saw each other weekly. was with himfor a year. Found out from a friend that he was cheating. Found the evidence and left.
    4. 22 he was very nice from the start. Turned out to be a nut with severe anger problems and trying to control everything. I bounced.
    5. Dated a bit and fell a little crazy for a guy. He seemed serious about me. But noticed how badly he wanted to have sex!. Eventually admitted he only wanted to get me in bed. bounced!!!
    5. At 23. A handsome gentleman walked into my life. Slowly n surely we were dating for almost a year. Except we only had 2 dates. He canceled on me every single time. Towards the end found out he was living with his ex girlfriend. So I left.
    6. Dated for a bit and the guy ghosted me after a month.
    7. Almost 25. The living ex girlfriend man came back into my life. Wanting to make things right again. Well now. Seems like the same repeating cycle. Think I am about to bounce and call it quits for another year. Ah ahaha!!

• Dated someone for 2 years and we faught all the time. One day it for physical and that's when we ended it

• Married to an abusive narcissistic for 22 years.

• I had a lot of surprised sadness that I never recognized and used my boyfriend as an escape from it. And then I treated him hot and cold like an immature child because I needed to work on myself and when he broke up with me bc I was being hot and cold too often I freaked an actual fuck and became incredibly depressed for 2 years over someone who prob got over me after 3 months. But hey I learned a lesson at least!

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 39

• Met a girl who had a boyfriend. That time we were friends n she came over often. We had good times together until one day the confused boyfriend n her broke up but she still loved hanging out until we got close. Stuff happened that didn't allow us to connect and we split until another opportuned time when i had a separate home in uni but she got back with her ex. this time however there is history between us and im not the guy who tells the girl who she can or cannot date nor who she gives her time or body. Things went a little complicated and friends became friends with benefits while she was still with him but i allowed it because we had history before when she was not with him. She broke off, we continued to explore and had fun until one day her ex came back to her crying and promising to marry. I decided to let her go but that would mean me not interfering at all. To this day i no longer look at married or bf-ed girls nor invite them to my circle of network because i fear what i could do and i fear i mess with free will, thus i stick to myself and with a close group that have no network liabilities because of what i, love and time is capable of. People accuse me of being anti-social or a loner but only I know the truth...

• First one was with my first love. Last three years, or so I thought. Turns out, for the third year, she had been cheating on me. I was one hell of a fool for never seeing it. She was a year older than me. She had already graduated high school by then, and, as soon as she broke up with me, she went and got engaged to the other dude. I mean, they didn't make it, but still, sucks horribly.
    Second would have to be a long distance one. She was rarely around. That killed it.
    Third one encompasses two of them. Broken up with for being too boring (one of them ended up trying to get back with me).
    Fourth, I don't think I'm there yet. Hopefully, I don't accumulate a fourth experience.

• Joined her for lunch, two other guys followed too, one black guy a year younger than us and the other like 6 years older. The younger black one started stealing her oreos and throwing water on her. I sprayed water on his crutch so he looked like he had wet himself. He was all like, "AAAAAGH MY BALLS ARE SO WEEEEEEEEET!" she was cackling evily. Then she started talking about how she wanted all her kids to be black and she wished she was too because they were so "swaggy". The older one pulls out a ring and shows it to us, he tells them they can come stay at his house when he is married. Then they start talking about tattoos on people's butts. I left. The next day, she calls me over, and pulls up her skirt to reveal a slightly hairy leg. "Look at this!" she says stroking it, "Pretty rough, right?"

I am so sad to say that I still really like her.

• I dated someone who confessed to cheating on me with 4 different people. We broke up, for back together (because I was stupid) and got cheated on again 🙃

I went on a date with someone and their ex was at the same place we were so he rushed it and wanted to leave quickly

I didn't really date this person but I was in love with my best friend but he had a boyfriend. He cheated on him with me and said he had feelings so I thought he was gonna be with me when they broke up, but he went to someone else only days after they broke up.

• Well.. my one is funniest.. Lucky.. fell in love 3 times.. once in school.. and twice in college... with a span of 2-3years in between relationships.. but all ended because the girl's family disapproved of a inter religion relationship. Ironic. So the break up had to be done even though there was love, perfect understanding, Compatibility and everything needed for a perfect relationship and all ended after 2-3years.

• On third date, we went to a board game cafe and then stopped at a liquor store to grab some drinks on our way to her friend's house party. Just as we are walking up to the door, she friend zones me so I basically have no chance to respond or even process it before we go inside.

• Got dumped after a 3 year relationship and engagement at Subway over lunch when I was on break from work. No warning at all it was coming, either.

• damn that 4th 1 must of hurt! other than dealing with mind games and getting strung along I don't really have a bad relationship/dating experience. is it sad that I wish I did have a bad experience just for the sake of having at least some type of experience 😕

• met lots of girls, so far only three outcomes
    1) we meet, even hang out for a while, then the girl starts avoiding me for no reason
    2) I see a girl I think is cute and simply start small talk and never say anything flirty yet she still decides to tell me to f$#k of and make fun of me in the halls
    3) the girl is really flirty with me (touching etc) and I find out she has a boyfriend :-( (at least those girls were nice about it)

• Once, my girlfriend said blood-orange is the best type of orange juice... broke my heart and desecrated my trust, as I prefer the normal orange.

• I made up with a girl like, twice (with a gap of years inbetween the first and second time) then she got mad because she got a hickei and cock blocked me the same day. The sad part is that that was the only time I got to do something like that with anyone.

• Girls not liking how much i work is a big prob, age differences and being different phases of life, girls being baby crazy and me not wanting kids ever is a huge problem the older I get tho

• What's the common issues w/age differences? Just curious-might be divorced soon & college girls dm-ing me...

• ahh thats understandable.

• @traveler68 like when I hang out with girls that are still in college they are still in party mode and I can't be because I run a business and have to be on point all the time, things like that u know?

• Can't say that I've had any, really. By the time I was interested in dating, I had seen some pretty ugly aftermath regarding relationships with the people close to me. I decided to hang back and observe. Good thing, too. I've dodged many figurative (and a few literal) bullets by keeping my distance.

• Meeting a girls over minecraft 4 or 5 years ago and we didn't chat for a month then we did and we video chat one night dated for 5 months then she left me for another guy

• long distance

• Dated a girl who asked me out on valentines day, showed all kinds of interest even scored a second date, turns out she was from a multi level marketing company. Last words to me was her sales pitch. Bummed out because i spent a lot bit of money on nothing. Cut all contact after that

• I don't have any bad experiences because I'm smart enough to stay away from trouble (women). When I see a fire, I move away from it, I don't go towards it

• Wow you guys all win. Or lose I guess... I'm over here complaining I can't manage a second date and some of you have had real clusterfucks. Rounds on me tonight.

• My girlfriend was a psychopath. She is the most dominating person I've ever known. She could have had killed me, if I hadn't left her.

• Not everyone

• When my then girlfriend are not compatible and when we do things together, we feel like we are dating alone

• I've never had a bad dating relationship/experience! (Or a good one...) lol

• she cheated on me and there's the end of it.

• I had this one girl for 5 days. All was well till one day she says I don't wanna date anymore. She accused me of possibly cheating on her, and then she basically threw me out of her life.

• Loved a girl for 3 years but she left me when her parents started to look for alliance

• i met a girl on facebook and after being together for 3 years we Break up the thing is she kept coming after me and every time i say yes we go back but it's not the same anymore till we break up for real

• em the only one who never date any girl 😂😂😂😂😂

• I can't find a girlfriend. That's my story.

• A girl on the first date wanted to drop acid and have sex... the relationship didn't last very long

• i never had a date

• More from Guys
    9