Lets see how we all rack compared to one another when it comes to bad experiences in the game of love. Here are mine:
1. Met a girl on vacation and we hit it off. We would have been a great couple if distance wasn't an issue.
2. Fell for my best friend, she was in a long term relationship. I was an idiot and kept my hopes up for about 3 years.
3. Randomly met a girl online who I really got along with. We were pen pals that admitted to having feelings for one another. Nothing came out of it and we had a falling out after 2 years of contact.
4. Got cheated on by the first girl I actually thought about marrying (we were together for a year). She later on told me that she never loved me and only made pretend to.
5. Met a girl whom I shared an amazing chemistry and connection with. She had just gotten out of a relationship so she was extremely hot and cold and a pain to deal with because of if.
That's my list, I have no clue if this is a normal/little/a lot of bad experiences.
So what are yours?
Most Helpful Girl
Years ago I went on a disastrous "blind date" , (totally out of character for me though) . He one of my friends boyfriends friend lol
When I met up with him , my initial thought was" he's attractive , but what's his personality like" lol
He was an awful person. All he talked about was" me, myself and I" . He wouldn't listen to what I had to say. He was boring as fuck.
He was so arrogant and rude to the young waiter. After that I ended the date. I told him upfront too. I told him I didn't want to see him again, and that I was leaving because of his rudeness to the waiter. He humiliated the poor guy. There's need to be mean to people like that.
I payed for my share of the bill and apologised to the waiter for the guys attitude and rudeness towards him , cos I felt so sorry for him.
At least I learned from the experience: Never to go on a blind date again , and appearances can be deceiving lol it's strange , cos when I think back , I find even his appearance unnatractive now. A person's personality can start to make their appearance " ugly" too
Most Helpful Guy
Well, there was one girl who I met from OkCupid for dinner. Within the first half hour she told me she's living in a halfway home, has been in therapy and has a "spending problem". Then there was another girl who I met who was extremely nervous, like teeth-chattering and eyes darting around the room constantly, after about 45 minutes I had enough.
I also went on a date with this crazy, petite Brazilian girl on 4th of July weekend. We start drinking and she decides this is a good time to announce that she "gets violent when she drinks" Uhhhh, alright. I'm 5'11", she's probably close to 5 foot and she's going drink for drink with me. I usually tease girls a little bit but she kept going "Stopppppp!" and kicking me in the shins. I mean, I'm at this club dancing with her for like 2 hours and I want to go home but she's likes "No! Let's keep going" and at one point towards the end she roundhouse kicks me in the neck.
We still made out, only because I was totally plastered.2