Should I break up with him?

So I currently have a boyfriend of about 2 month, but I feel like I don't know him very well. He has given me no validation in the relationship, and sometimes I feel like he doesn't even like me that much. We haven't kissed, and I can't tell if that's because I don't have a connection with him, or if I just feel nervous about the situation. I don't know how to progress the relationship at this point, because I like him, and my friends are pretty good friends with him. I know this sounds like an elementary relationship, but I'm really confused.

11

What Guys Said 1

• well if its been two months and you still feel that you haven't connected with him then u should put it to rest. and just tell him how you feel, being nervous ispart of it but dont let it consume you, you will be alright in the end because with the looks of it, he doesn't care much and even though you like him, you can't keep that up if he doesn't

What Girls Said 1

• Just break up. Things obviously aren't serious.