Loving your best friend?

so im literally IN LOVE with my best friend. I've liked her since 5th grade now im in tenth. we tell each other everything and I told her a few times I like her. I really want to know if any of you have been in this situation and what did you Do?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw that cute

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most teens go through what you are. I know I did. I found that a friendship like the two of you have doesn't come along very often in life and you should cherish it. Don't jeopardize it by mucking it up with trying to change the relationship. If you are as close as you say, you and her can have a life long thing that few people have. If you start to be more, the odds of staying together are slim when as young as you are and you lose something that you should hold onto forever, a beautiful and very precious friendship. Think about this... do you want to risk what you have for something that most likely won't last that long. Think without using your emotions to make this decision. Sometimes using emotion to make a decision is the wrong thing to do. This is a time that you need to use your mind to decide. Emotions can lead us to hell when used at the wrong time. I wish you the best.

• wow, I never really thought of it like this. thank you. I really just don't know what to do though

• ha thanks, I really like to think most things out before I do them. After all this app is for advice if you know what you wanna do then why have this app haha

• Your right.

What Girls Said 2

• he wasn't my beat friend but he was a close friend. I told him that I liked him but he laughed it off. eventually, he told me he liked me to after I showed him how much I liked him. he had trust issues so it was 10× hard. but I did it. We've been together for 2 years. my point is to wait and enjoy being her best friend. go out and do stuff together. (things that couples do) she will fall in love with you eventually. good luck

• Alright thanks for the advice I'll start basically going on dates and just enjoy her presence and hopefully it will happen!

• I hope this for you to. Go and get that girl!!

• thank you!! I'm gonna go for it once i get the chance

• I mean I haven't been in love with my best friend or anything but you should totally go for it. She probably feels the same way around you

• I don't know i mean she just got out of a relationship and I told her once again that i like her and she said she needs single time so i respect that, but it's just I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship if things go sour. I mean Ibe seriously never liked someone this much and it's just crazy. But once she feels more comfortable I'm going to take your advice and go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude just flat out say hey I'm free on ______ do you want to go on a date and go from there