If you could go on a date with any superhero (guy or girl) who would it be and why?

It could be anyone :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Emma Frost. She's a powerhouse like Charles Xavier, and hot as f.

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 14

• Not sure if Harley Quinn dressed as Ahsoka Tano... Or Ahsoka Tano dressed as Harley Quinn...

Fuck it. Threesome with both. It's the only way to be sure.

• Superhero? I don't know many. I guess I'd say either Wonder Woman or one of the female Power Rangers.

• Deadpool for sure. Fellow Canadian with my sense of humour and a great ass

• 0|0
  • What is the criteria for the character to count? It has to be from a comic or comic related frachise/series? Do characters with superpowers from actionbased series count?

• Whatever, notbreally superheroes, but I wouldn't mind dating a gril from the stone ocean cast (including anasui from before the author changed his mind and made him a man, that was a shame)

• If you're interested, it is the sixt part of the Jojo's bizarre adventure series, it is only on manga right now, but part 1 to 4 are all animated.

• Shehulk.

• mystique would be fun

• Harley Quinn a hero now Right

• Supergirl - She is pretty cute.
    Harley Quinn is a close second.

• Black widow (Scarlett Johansson = yummy)

• Cat woman

• Jean Grey because she could make me cum just by thinking it.

• Not sure if she counts as a hero or not, but the only female character I really like is Harley Quinn. There has been such a push to make feminist friendly characters, that most female characters are so perfect, they are painfully boring. There is no woman hot enough in comics to make me want to date them, if their personality is as 2D as the paper they are drawn on.