Should I text him?

I had a really good first date with this guy last week. Kissing and hand holding. He contacted me after and told me he had a really good time. I said me too. A day later he text me and told me he was getting sick so I didn't expect him to ask me out for that weekend. I messaged him Thursday and he said he was starting to feel better. It's Sunday and tomorrow will be 4 days no text. Should I message him? I'm kinda just want to say something cheeky about his sports team. I appreciate the help. :)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally would! you have nothing to lose and I'm sure he'd love to hear from you!

He probably just figured that you were busy this weekend and didn't want to bug you.

Good luck and I'm sure he'll want to take you out again really soon! :D

• Aw thanks so much I was worried about looking clingy lol. Will do it tomorrow.

• I'm sure he'll love to know that you really want to hear from him. he probably feels bad for ditching you and was trying to gather the courage to call you himself.

• how are things going?

Most Helpful Girl

• text him! if you're interested

• I am and I like I just didn't want to come off as that girl who needs attention every two minutes. I'll text him something cheeky tomorrow. Thank you, bossy boots!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes why not. Won't hurt if you text him.

• I just didn't want to come off as needy, I will tomorrow after work. Thanks so much.

• It doesn't look needy, guys love it when a girl texts as well.

• you shouldn't worry about coming across as clingy, In fact being loose could end up in the same result as being too clingy. a text every day (or other day depending on how laid back he is) to say you're thinking about them or you're worried will keep it almost perfectly in the sweet spot.

What Girls Said 1