Guys and short Girls?

I know not every man likes us shorties...

But love us or hate us...

But for you guys that actually like shorter women, what do you like about us?
Thanks for your submissions.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• literally don't care.
    seems like women are concerned with height, like guys are concerned with dick size.
    not all care, but way more people care than should, and not much can change it now.
    example: if you go to say... pof... every girl will put a height that's higher than theirs in the "who you're looking for "section regardless of their 4' or 6'

this isn't an attack on you by the way, in case it came off pissy ;j

Most Helpful Girl

• I think guys like to feel like the protectors. So if they are taller it makes them feel like that.

What Guys Said 9

• I like cuddling them while naked and them being short enough for my dick to go in between their ass cheeks while resting my chin on their head and a hand on one of her tits. Can't do that with a tall woman.

• I don't know what it is but I love short girls

• Just how short are you talking?

• 5ft fit body

• I don't mind a girl that tall. Now if she's like 4-8 or something, that might be weird.

Once when I did speed dating one of the girls was a girl from China, and she was so tiny, both in height and weight, that even though she was cute and nice (but shy), I didn't select her - even though I'm not a huge guy, I couldn't picture any way to have sex with her without hurting her.

• I like shorter girls because I feel more dominant in a way.

• Short girls are cute, you want to protect them and cuddle them. :)

• able to feel more I control. and a lot of the time shorter girls are thicker

• How do you mean by thicker?
      Weight wise?
      Intelligent wise?
      Sexually?
      I'm not used to this term.

• by thicker I meant in the hips, a sexy curve to her body.

• For me, it's because it's just cute, u feel like protecting and dominating her in sex of course

• cuddling is better and making out its better

• I'm around 6'5 so to me just about every girl is short.

What Girls Said 1

• It is okay to be short