Should I give this girl another chance?

Okay, met this girl online, couple years younger than me (my 21st birthday is on the 10th) and things started to clock between us. we've gone live on Instagram a few times and even called each other and had a phone conversation on a couple of occasions. We planned out a date at a mutual location, set a time for 5 pm so I drove down (I drove two hours btw) showed up, and she said she was running a little late. I waited, texted her time and time again and she claimed she kept getting stuck in traffic from time to time (this is in Columbus Ohio btw) and she texted back saying she was worried her phone was going to die (don't most people keep their phones charged for situations like this?) then 4 hours passed by. I texted her saying I just couldn't wait any longer and made my long drive back home. I wind up getting a bunch of "I'm sorry" texts with a bunch of teary eyed emojis and how she feels really bad and all that, and to tell you the truth I honestly felt like I was stood up. This all went down on March 4th by the way. Am I being a little hard on this girl or just flat tour impatient? She did text me back saying that she will make it up and she'll figure something out, whatever the hell that means. She's also about to turn 20 and is a preacher's daughter (who won't wear pants by the way unless they're sweatpants for being cozy at home) if that means anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you were stood up. If I'm meeting a stranger I always make sure I have a fully charged phone just in case the person is sketchy and I share my location with my friends and tell them where I am and what we are doing and I tell them I'll text them once I meet the guy and know he's okay and then I text them when I'm on my way home so they know I wasn't kidnapped. So not having her phone charged is odd. And you drove to her she should of been there on time yeah traffic can happen but if you didn't experience heavy traffic she probably shouldn't of either. But if you want to give her another chance do it but have her go to you don't drive all that distance again.

What Girls Said 1

• who the hell stucks in traffic for 4 fucking hours? dude you better forget about this girlband find someone worthy of your time

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't.
    You spent 2 hours to meet her, all she gave you was a lame ass excuse.
    Don't waste your time with her. Look for someone better that will appreciate your time, not piss on it.

• Dude sounds like your getting catfished