I don't know how to kiss?

I went on a first date and it went well but we didn't kiss and I'm glad because I wasn't ready. I have never kissed anyone before and he is experienced (not a virgin). On our second date he will probably kiss me. He knows I haven't had a boyfriend but I didn't tell him I haven't had my first kiss. How do I kiss? Please give me tips and advice? I'm scared that he's going to stick his tongue in my mouth or something. I just don't know what I'm doing. I don't understand what to do with my fucking face 😣
What do I do if I don't feel ready to kiss him (like I want to wait until the third date)? I don't want to reject him.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody knows how to kiss until it happens. Honesty is the best policy, here. If he tries, and you're not comfortable with it, just tell him. If you're just nervous about getting it wrong, tell him.
    And if you want to practice, use your hand, or fruit. It's more intuitive than you'd think. You'll know what feels right.

• Until I do it I will never be comfortable. I'm not sure if I should just let him kiss me or if I should say I want to wait.

• If you want to wait, it's entirely your decision. Just keep in mind that he won't wait forever before he starts to feel like you're just not interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• my first kiss ever the dude went straight in for a French kiss It was weird because I literally had no idea what to do. Most people I've kissed they never use tongue the first time. All you have to do is very slightly part lips and just touch your lips to his.

If you want to wait then when the date ends before he can do anything go in for a hug and tell him you had a good time and blah blah. I once went on a date and once he brought me back to my car I said that was fun and put my hand out for a high five (face palm) and said bye and left hahaha but at the time I didn't really know it was a date or that the guy liked me so I guess it wasn't that horrible. But yeah you could pull something like that if you wanted haha.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd definitely not over think it... once the moment feels right you'll know what to do. there shouldn't be any tongue involved (especially for a first kiss) it's more of a I'm caressing his lip with yours by placing one on top and one bellow it. Just do it exactly how it feels the most natural :)

also if you prefer wait that is completely okay. if he goes from a kiss and you aren't ready turn your head and let him kiss your cheek and you could even kiss him back. Then you could explain how you do want to kiss him but just not quite yet.

Good luck, I know you'll do great!

• Thank you! What do you mean by "placing one on top and one below it"?

• one of his lips will ki d of go between your two lips. you don't need to open your mouth any but you can sort of kiss his lip.

Practice makes perfect, you'll be fine :)

• Don't worry, if he likes you he won't give up on you just because of one kiss. Maybe he even expects that you aren't experienced and it won't be a problem at all.

• A Kiss is the most intimate experience that can be shared between two individuals. Its like a 'Declaration of Intent' for each other. R u getting what I mean by declaration of Intent. Make it exactly like your declaration of Intent towards him.

If its tounge play u r worried about then might as well tell him about your discomfort. He will guide you in your 'tounge hockey's, literally... Enjoy!

What Girls Said 2

• I kiss is a milestone really. To practice, make an "Ok" sign, then put that to your mouth and use your finger as a "tongue"

• Yeah, you should tell him you're nervous.. I'm pretty sure I told my SO at some point that I had no clue how to kiss, but he lead/guided the first kiss and it was all good. It was kind of hesitant and gentle and sweet- he didn't immediately stick his tongue down my throat, which is NOT something you want during a first kiss, but rather soft and slow, so I could just kinda enjoy it and gather my bearings and get used to how it felt before we kissed again.