Asian women or white women, males of g@g what is your preference between the two?

• Asian females
    Vote A
  • White females
    Vote B
  • Other/results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a white guy and I prefer Asian women - as a matter of fact I have only had Asian girlfriends so far =P (including the current one)

I'm sure there's some great white women out there but the ones I have gone on dates with were sort of "manly" and annoying

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Asian women

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Well white women are fucking awesome, but many Asian women I've seen are so damn sexy... it's just so hard to choose!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my own. But to pick between Asian and Caucasian women. I'll pick Cacausian since I don't find Asian women attarctive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have acquired a liking for Asians recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • White or Hispanic women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose individuals, not races.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not about race, it's about what you're interested in. If you don't find a certain race or races attractive then there's nothing wrong with that. Seriously.

• Show All
    • My point is, is that to me interest in races in the relationship/sex department are basically the same as a gay guy only wanting to be with guys, and lesbian women only wanting to be with women.

• @jimjam95 That is true for some people, but I know a lot of people (like me) who have dated women of several different races.

• No women. MGTOW.

0|1
    0|1
  • Asians that haven't been Americanized.

0|1
    0|0
    • A lot of fat Asians in America

• I'm half Asian and men in my country would not touch a fat Asian. They come to America and realize most men will marry and have sex with fat women. The thirst for vagina is real here in the states.

• This true but with 40% or more of 16-29 year olds overweight there's little choice

• white

0|0
    0|0
  • any female with a beautiful soul, a beautiful mind, who is mature, honest, loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had a thing for Asian women since I was in my teens.

0|0
    0|0
  • No radical preferences only the kind of woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess I'm racist I'm attracted to my own race lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian ,
    well i guess i watched too much kpop

0|0
    0|0
  • They both have their perks. White because they're fun and cool. Asian because they're sweet and smart.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;