Why is it so hard for me to get a girlfriend?

I just want to know why it's hard for me to get a girlfriend I don't think I do anything wrong and I have people who tell me I'm hot. Maybe I'm too picky?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't even mention what you actually do in order to pursue one. So how are we supposed to be able to tell what you're doing wrong if you're not sharing your method?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it is a lack of confidence? That's usually a good place to start to work on and if anything will help improve your life for yourself. If it is your confidence, just work on being kind to yourself and accepting of all of who you are. That can help improve your confidence. If is not a lack of confidence, then I have no idea because I don't really know you and this question does not provide much details.
    But anyway, just keep putting yourself out there and working on yourself first and foremost.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Just tell me the details of the last one you wanted to be a girlfriend, and what you did.
    You can send private, if you don't want the haters mocking!

• There is no way anyone could answer without knowing anything about you or how you look. The amount of reasons can be huge.

• It's cause you are fat and don't work out.

Start working out and after a year you won't have a problem

• Because there is smth wrong with you and you need to fix it. PM me if you wanna know how?

• Either you don't have a lot of money, or you're not at least an 8/10. Women have a very wide "No go zone".