Ex boyfriend having baby with new ex girlfriend wants me back?

so my ex boyfriend and i got pregnant, he walked away when i was 3mths. got with this girl. dated her until i had the baby. got back with me. decided he wanted to be with her 2mths later. i moved across country to be with family for support. he moved in with girl. our baby is 1. he came out to see her we hooked up 2 separate times. he cheated on his girlfriend with me. she is currently 2mths prego with his kid but they are not together because he doesn't love her or want to be with her. he wants to be a family with our daughter and he is moving and leaving that girl and the unborn baby to do so. am i in over my head?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• if he can do it now! be will do it again! He will make u again pregnant & leave u again & go to her make the same drama!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't make him feel manly by letting him pick and choose between the two of you.

What Guys Said 2

• Do not let him back in your house. You see his pattern, believe what you see.

• So your thinking him cheating on his girlfriend means he loves you? Maybe wanted some booty when he went to see his daughter.

What Girls Said 1

• That whole situation is wow. He doesn't seem to know what he wants