Is it rude for a girl to not text a guy back?

Is it rude for a girl to not text a guy back? Even if he has done this in the past to her? Like would a guy take it as personal as a girl does? I just got over texting back because I am over just having casual sex with this guy so I just did not reply back to his last text. I do not feel bad. But a part of me does not coincide with this action because I know it's disrespectful. WOuld a guy view it the same way?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Imagine you are in a room full of people and someome comes up to you and says "hello" would you ignore them? Highly unlikely, so of course it is rude. if they are a potential risk to talk to for any reason, every social media has a block and report button. But long story short, it is rude

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most people dislike being intentionally ignored. If someone ignores me, I just assume they haven't got the confidence and boldness to be upfront with me. I just shrug it off, and move on

You could always explain what you have here , that you're not into casual sex, so you just want to cut contact , and you're moving on. That's what I'd say anyway lol

If he intentiinally ignored me for weeks or days , I'd do the same to him, I'd cut him off without an explanation. I don't show respect to those who don't give me respect

What Guys Said 1

• i dont think so

What Girls Said 1

• No it's not, when he has done it a few times to you and when you're done with having casual sex, than it doesn't matter , also you don't feel bad, than it's not bad :)