Girls, Would you be disappointed and sexually frustrated?

If your man who otherwise very hairy man, shaved everywhere generally but once after a long winter break of no shaving , continues his no shaving attitude and starts to keep his whole body all natural...
Would it be a very disappointing thing , a disheartening thing and make you very sexually frustrated woman?

Anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be fine by me. I couldn't deal with that on my body but its cool. I've never gotten any hair below my head so yeah

• Naturally smooth skinned woman?
      Sexy
      I envy you girl
      As a woman, you would be absolutely ok to be Intimate with such a hairy man without shaved?

• Naturally absolutely smooth skinned woman? Damn I envy you.
      Lol what?
      You put hair growth oil on your legs and arms to grow body hair, but ahhh why?
      Whyyyyy?
      On men you like it shaved is sexier?

• Being smooth is sexy. why say it's horrible?
      It's lucky

What Girls Said 8

• Well, if you want my complete honesty I don't care about Hairy men, but the one on the picture is a little too much, and usually men that are this hairy they depilate or wax, it is painful, but there won't be a lot of hair growing afterwards at least... but honestly, this is not for me I would tell him to shave immediately I would even help if he needed to... but NO this is too much.

• By the way I am only talking about the chest, not the legs.

• Hey OK. Shave it for nice smoothness almost daily , shave against the hair?
      Or shaving it once in a while as in every 15-20 days would be sufficient?
      Shave groin for sure?

• This much hairy armsans legs would be ok while wearing tank tops or short sleeve t-shirt and shorts?

• I have hair on my legs that I shave. I'm a dark haired woman so if I were to let it grow in, my legs would not be nice and smooth. You have to also do what you like. If you want to stay hairy, stay hairy. If you would like to see yourself with less hair so YOU FEEL more attractive, then you can buzz cut it or shave it off all together. Again, you have to be comfortable with yourself.

Me personally if a guy was that hairy, I'd prefer he shorten the hair, but. It necessarily shave it all off. Also, if I'm that into a guy it most likely wouldn't bare any weight in my attraction to him, as there are other physical things about men that turn me on other than body hair or lack of.

• Isn't that a very huge turn off for you to be with this man?

• your body , your choice- if its not her cup of tea, she can go to a different cafe. u know what im saying?

• no, I love hair on men so it wouldn't bother me. I love it!

• This one is rug πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚

• Can't you tell your smartphone?

• I have an android

• If he looked like in the photo, yes, but only because wet hair makes him look like a wet dog.

• Yeah nothing wrong with a hairy man

• Nope, not at all... I would take it as he's finally comfortable with himself and possibly by extension me... hey maybe I ever helped that!

• Awwww so very sweet of you :)
      As a woman and his sexual partner won't this much of a hairy male body make you feel repulsed by his naked body?

• It's just hair

• Lol seriously?
      As a teen girl you have zero issue with that picture?

• You can still feel the hairs if it's there all natural bushy!! And if you give oral you will feel it more. Doesn't matter?

• Doesn't matter for me but other girls might care