So am I being petty and do you think he was salty or mad?

I sent my guy friend this to say good night and he said GN so i texted him my bad wrong person but gn anyway and he sent me the middle fingerSo am I being petty and do you think he was salty or mad?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Petty fo sho

• Well he petty for just sending GN he couldve at least sent an emoji or something i felt stupid sending that im tryna be sweet or whatever and he could care less

• Yea i knew i was petty i just really wanted to get peoples opinion about him giving me the middle finger

• That wasn't nice of him but it's understandable from his point of view. You did get passive-aggressive with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have been insulted with a middle finger response. You didn't do anything to warrant that. He deserves to be left alone in his saltiness for a while.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Hahha that's awesome. You are being petty but I love it! And yeah he was for sure salty 😂

• Yeah. You are being petty