What's your criteria for having another date?

What would you expect your date to be like and do to make you have another date with them?

143

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) At least offer to pay for the first date (if he did the asking)

2) Good conversationalist

3) Able to make me laugh

4) Makes me feel comfortable in his presence (not overly intimidating)

That's basically it :)

• Forgot to add chemistry! Girls know within the 1st 10 minutes if there's potential lol :)

• Sure :) give me a short while

• Thanks for most helpful! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have to enjoy her company, and I feel that she actually likes me (instead of 'going out again out of obligation')

What Girls Said 13

• I always want to have time to talk a lot the first few dates so we can get to know each other. If we seem to get along and the conversation flows well, then I am probably happy for a second date. Dates don't have to be anymore elaborate than grabbing an iced tea and sitting on a park bench.

• If I was laughing the whole time and felt comfortable, I want another date.

• Would that count for every date, or would you at some point want him to give you some more information about himself, like what he'd expect from a relationship with you?

• If I had a good time initially and wanted to spend more time with the guy I would certainly go in a second date.

• He is husband materia8

• wait, this sounds like you only needed one date with him to be sure about him.

• Haha no but i have to feel like he has the qualities of an eventual husband

• Be normal and honest. Even if I'm like hmm whaat at first if a second date is on the table I always say go for it because we all know we are like on high alert the first time.

• Good hygiene and well spoken, a good sense of humor is s plus

• That sounds easy

• What happens on the next date depends on how your date went the first time.. the conversation you had will determine what you'll do in the future

• I somehow can't decide between a calm girl and an adventurous girl, since i feel like none of them has a variety in their behaviour

• I just need to have a good time.

• I need to have gotten along with them the first nights. No fights or arguments on everything (yes they can come later but just the first night together no arguments. It shows they're mature enough to hold their tongue and have an adult conversation). We also need to have some stuff in common that keeps me wanting to know more about them to see what else we have in common. And as long as they are respectful of me, gentlemen and aren't on their phones or talking trash all night I would give them another chance. It might seem like a bit of criteria but I am serious about who I date and if I give someone a second chance it means I see potential in them.

• Now you made me curious... why nights?

• Whoops! That was a typo. I meant to write night assuming the date was at night but this can easily apply for any other time in the day too hahaha

• I so much would like to date a girl, yet my hopes are few for a girl to even agree to this.

• chemistry, intelligent conversation, lively and upbeat conversation, lighthearted air about us. Nothing too heavy on a first date PLEASE.

• What about conservative things like going to a restaurant?

• Where we go doesn't really matter. We could be eating Mcdonalds in a park for all I care.

• I don't kiss on a first date but that's my only "criteria" I guess. Guess I'm a little old fashion in that sense... I get nervous and prefer to not have that pressure. But I mean no judgement to those who do kiss on first dates.

• I heard girls wanting to fuck me on the first date, but only because we talked lots beforehand online.

• If I like them, we have chemistry and I see it going somewhere it's a no brainer, if I'm still not sure I may try one more date before throwing in the towel. If there's no chemistry, he's boring and I don't see if going anywhere real then there won't be a second date.

• If I like the way he thinks

• to be smart

What Guys Said 2

• If I had a good time

• Is this for you or asking for a friend?