What would you think of a girl who is 24 and never had sex or a boyfriend?

weak? or strong? what would you think about her character?

1323

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter to me how late in the game they are.

There are many reasons why someone would be late with intimate relationships so it shouldn't matter at all, or be considered a turn off. To me, as long as we love each other and have an active sex life, then whether they are late in the game or not doesn't matter to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Weak or Strong is not the correct term to describe a 24 year old virgin, to me a girl who is 24 and never had sex is just a girl that didn't have sex yet and I don't see anything tragic it.
    This is normal :) and nobody should judge you on that, actually, make sure you do it with the right guy, you respect your body and your decisions and it's amazing <3

What Guys Said 22

• Strong as heck. Weak people give in to sex. I wooed a woman around that age who was still a virgin and I respected her for that, at least.

Now, she has given her virginity to some guy on the ranch I live and she has thrown it all away. The relationship will deteriorate and she will never get her virginity back.

Save sex for marriage. It is literally the only way.

• see... those thing can be only done by people who are strong mentally...
    í am on the same page as you..

people thinking do not affect me.
    i am strong that's why í able to control my sexual desire and feeling.. trust me not everyone can do this.

you character... this thing do not define your character or which type of person you are.
    people can thing that you are lying about it.

well í cannot say and do not say about anyone before seeing them or without seeing which type of person they are

• This says nothing about her character or willpower. It just says that either she is afraid of sex or hasn't had the opportunity.

• Neither. No opinion and don't judge. Just the way it is. Also more common then most people think probably. My only thought might be that it's a choice she's made and stuck to.

• simple as this if she never had sex or a boyfriend its no sign of weakness. just unexperience. some guys have the mindset to want a girl dat went through horrible experience so she will kno what she wants instead of a girl who is unexperience because men think that unexperience girls just want to jump into a relationship for the sake of Experience. Serious guys wouldn't jump into a relationship with unexperience girls but neither would they not give them the benifit of the doubt. dats where talking as friends first matter. well #thisismythought

• I would think that it's just a matter of time. It just didn't happen yet, for x reasons. Deserves respect.

• There could be multitudes of reasons for her being this way so I can not make a sound judgement.

• To be completely honest, it depends what she looks like, many people say its all about personality, but I'm here to tell you thats bullshit, yes personality has a lot to do with it, but physical appearance is what attracts someone first all the time, if this girl is 24 and has not had a boyfriend and is still a virgin, then there's some serious issues. (Assuming its not you) she's probably fugly, or considers herself fugly and does not invite men to talk to her by avoiding them. Low self-esteem can cause depression and there's no point of living life without having experience love, being in love to be more precise, and feeling being loved there's nothing like it. Except for having kids but that's categorized differently. Cheers

• Well, we certainly wouldn't get along..

• Nope, not trolling, just saying that I couldn't agree with your stance on this.
      It seems very judgmental and overbearing to me. Opinions. Cheers..

• @Maxenios lolololololols! Well, I don't sugar coat things, I'm mot Willy Wonka. Aren't we all judgmental? We just don't like to accept it or we pretend we're not to not be categorized in certain groups, but the truth is we all are judgmental and are always looking for something too good, some get it others do not but we all look for and want it.

• I can't tell for sure, but the first think that would cross my mind is that she must be a bit weird somehow, or very religious. My first Q to her about it, would be something like: "How come? Never happened or is it something else?

• I would think that was was lonely and desperately unhappy.

• Doesn't matter yo me since I'm 28 and never had sex or a girlfriend. All that matters is whether she has s good personality.

• it depends on her reasons
    it could be for a variety of reasons
    and it is no reason to judge a person for that

• she's not ready or has not found that special one yet

• i would think of nothing. just probaly if she is cool and if we get along. i know a girl like that

• A woman that just hasn't had sex yet.

• I'd assume she was either beyond focused on school and or work, or abused really not any inbetweens.

• why abused? and what kind of abuse? be more detailed.

• I think you may have misworded the initial question the question stated never having sex.

• yeah you're not a virgin if you've had sex once

• may be u r cool enough... dont become guys need become guyz dream...

• She must be saving herself for that special someone

• Since girls don't have to be the initiators it sounds more unusual compared to a guy

• I would assume she was religious, or hated men. Few others are willing to wait that long.

• If she is attractive, even if she is just slightly/moderately attractive, this means she has a good self-respect and is a wife material.

• my mom taught me self respect,

• I'd have concerns she was low drive

What Girls Said 12

• The fact that you've never had sex or a boyfriend yet doesn't mean anything. I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 21, and didn't have sex until I was 22. Everyone as their own timelines.

The real question is, what do YOU think about a girl who's 24 and never had sex or a boyfriend? You're obviously concerned about it if you're posting here (but you shouldn't be). If you feel there is something missing from your life by not finding a boyfriend, then find a boyfriend. If you feel that you are happy with your life but are afraid people will judge you, then don't worry about a boyfriend and keep being happy. People can think what they want to think. You have to do what's right for you :)

• That she just hasn't had sex yet. It doesn't show any better character or self respect than a girl at 24 who has had sex

• She is selective with her partners and it's good

• Its Okay, she can do whatever she wants with herself! (:

• i won't think nothing about it

• unbelievable

• i would think there was either some wrong with her personality or that she was extremely focused

• strong, respectful, motivated definitely.

• nothing, that's totally normal

• I wouldn't think anything. There are bigger problems in life

• So what if she's 24 and never had or a bf? Doesn't mean she's weak nor strong. Has nothing to do with how she is.

• normal