Why do some guys date dumb girls?

seriously I have come acrosss so many taken stupid girls. Sometimes their bfs are not even dumb. lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because those girls are easier to manipulate and to get them to open their legs.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• dumb girls are usually easier but for what I've seen guys end up getting annoyed when they can't reason with them and that's when the fighting starts lol

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Who a guy dates is none of your business.

1|5
    1|1
  • you should not think like that...
    dumb girls...
    maybe in your eyes they are dumb but in the that Boy eye she is everything.
    maybe in there eyes you look more dumb. ( sorry if í hurted you ).
    love is blind...
    it do not measure
    money beauty intelligence of etc...
    love is not business...

0|2
    0|0
  • dum girls are easy, so if a guy wants easy access and easy going relationship he dates dum girls.

1|1
    0|1
    • slutty girls are easy too lol

• true but you can get away with more if you date a dum girl. It like putting minimumal effort to secure garenteed sex while being able to get some on the side also.

• Well they might b dumb from mind.. but they made up form their physique!! lolz.. so now u understand why we date Dumbo girls? 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Because an intelligent person who misuses his or her intelligence is worse than an unintelligent person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart girls are mean 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb girls put out more and are generally more attractive.

0|2
    0|0
  • If they like each other and feel a connection, good for them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because smart girls are a rarety.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've often wondered this to. I think they do it to feel even smarter in comparison or because they think this way they won't be challenged

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex I would assume or at least basic objectification, sure she's dumb but she has nice tits and a great ass etc.

0|0
    0|1
    • well dumb girls do get breast implants but I doubt they squat

• Meh I meet a lot of dumb girls at gyms, Im just drawing conclusions to their lack of intelligence by how they may be doing stupid exercises that could hurt their body, so they're there to pick up guys basically. Plus I forgot to mention maybe they just have a nice face.

• some people find stupid attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean dumb guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Why does anyone date anyone else? Everyone has their own reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no ideas. I like smart girls

0|0
    0|0
  • to make you ask this question

0|0
    0|0
  • For the same reason girls date fugly guys! Sometimes its desperation though, afraid of being alone so they'll go out with anyone as long as they feel they have somebody to support them emotionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart girl is too smart for a boy 😂. He can't handle it 😜

0|0
    0|1
  • For the same reason why hot girls date ugly guys, to feel superior

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is blind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they want pussy. Simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe those girls could be hot

0|0
    0|0
  • You do realize that girls are all idiot right? It's like asking why men date girls with tits.

0|1
    1|1
  • It's the best that guy could do. People talk about how guys have super high standards but honestly most guys will take just about any girl that is willing to be with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • There's even a limit to the dumbness men accept, as you may personally know.

0|0
    0|0
  • We just don't care.

We care that they're sweet. We care that they're pretty. We care that they are faithful.

Intelligence is not particularly a turn on or turn off to us.

That said I always dated smart girls. I suck at picking up dumb girls. My double entendre based flirting game just confuses them and it gets awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • smart ones ask too many questions, dumb ones not so many !! they tend to be more attractive, hot and trendy as well !!

0|1
    0|0
  • They are quite easy to manipulate, just as dumb men are.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I hear because dumb girls are an easy lay.
    How can you determine if they are truly dumb? There are different forms of intelligence

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe they have other things going for them. We can't all have it all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause they're easy

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are dumb too

0|0
    0|0
  • they like them

0|0
    0|0