What do you think of a dating potential candidate that trusts you completely?

Let's say you're in the beginning talking stages.
You both like each other but then this happens. You guys are together and a girl/guy texts you. They're just a friend of course. Your dating partner sees the girl
/guy texts you and ignores/ doesn't get angry or bring it up. Just says hey ___ texted you. Would that make you think oh man they're awesome?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, it means that they're mature and cool about you having friends. I mean, they're coming into your life and they shouldn't expect you to drop all of your friends for them. You have a life and they should respect that, which that person that you stated in the above is doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal, not a big deal. My boyfriend reads my texts to me while I'm driving. It's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 4

• There's nothing "awesome" about it lol. Just normal.

• Shoes the person isn't insecure right?

• Is it absolutely obvious you're talking to other girls or does she think it might be a friend? In a way, it makes sense for her to not react since you're not in a relationship, just talkin. If she understands that, then she's probably a more mature and reasonable person driven more by logic than emotion, since it makes sense to talk to other girls before you've settled on a partner. For that I might give her some credit, yes.

• Yeah, that's exactly what I meant.

• Trust is an absolute requirement for me. Not that I'm likely to get many texts from random females lol

• Texts? Preposterous. I demand a hand written letter if my friends aren't actually talking to me on the telephone.

• no, not really

What Girls Said 2

• nope

• nope