How do I go about finding this girl?

I need some help.

How do I go about finding this girl?

I met this girl on OKCupid. She is pretty and never had a boyfriend before. A woman's past is a dealbreaker to me. And seeing that this girl has never had a boyfriend before and is shy and pretty, she is perfect.

But I talked to her briefly, then I screwed up and she ignored me. She finally replied to my messages again, but I did not receive them until later because there was a glitch in the app.

She ended up disabling her account.

I need help finding her and I cannot find anything on her. No facebook, no twitter, no instagram. No background information. Nothing. I am getting really desperate now.
She is 19 and in college.

58

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had that happened, it seems like she is not interested, there are other girls out there for you. I personally think if she ever saw this she would be weirded out, I know I would, don't want to seem rude but I think anyone would. You will start to like someone and they end up doing things like that, the best thing you can do is move on.

• I see. But girls like her are hard to find.

• I know, but look at it this way, it'll be a fun adventure to find that girl. I think you'll learn and grow in a way by talking to other people and know who to avoid and not to avoid. If you do find another girl and this happens try to move forward :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are limiting yourself to girls that never have been in a relationship before, you are gonna have a tough time.

What Girls Said 4

• For someone her age to not have any social media as a female that could possibly be a red flag. Has you google searched this picture? It could be fake.

• I have alreadt reversed image search using tineye on all 3 pictures. Nothing came up.

Her name is "allie" and her profile name is "alliebridget".

But maybe those are alias names she is using for her profile?

• Get over it lol

• I can't.

• She also looks my age or even younger
      Don't trust that easily

• She never had a boyfriend before. There are not too many girls around my age that are like that.

• She's just a girl. You never know who you are talking to. There are other girls.

• you can't find her

What Guys Said 7

• You should talk to her and ask her yourself. The fact that you want to just track her down is more than just creepy. I assume you also made sure it wasn't a bit account.

• my bad I didn't read the entire post. Reverse google search the image and she if you get any hits.

• It very well could be a catfish account.

She claimed she is 19 and attends Florida State University and lives in North Port, Florida.

But her profile pictures don't look like she is 19.

Although, I did get actual replies and they were not robot replies.

• She's not interested. Move on. This is your only course of action. No ifs, ands or buts.

• I'm on the case

• And you come here to help you find her? *_*

• Yes I need help finding her. What else can I do?

• Well you can only get her real life info. And by the way that is creepy, just forget about her.

• my god. you are thirsty.

• There are not that many girls my age who have never had a boyfriend before.

• " A woman's past is a dealbreaker to me. And seeing that this girl has never had a boyfriend before"

When insecurity rules.

• I never been in a relationship or had a girlfriend before. I want a girl who has never had a boyfriend before. Isn't that a fair request?