Being with a guy that speaks a different language then you do?

I moved to spain last summer and my Spanish is not that good yet, i can do basic conversation but not really more.. Now I met this Spanish guy and we quite like each other but he only speaks Spanish. We do most conversation over texts so i can easily use a translator if i need to, but talking to him in real life sometimes gets really awkward because i don't know what he said or i can't say what i want to. We made out a couple of times and I feel really attracted to him. But I am still so insecure about my talking.. What do you think?

11

What Guys Said 1

• fastwhitegivestohispanic. mp4

What Girls Said 1

• Google translate- how to tell him that my Spanish isn't that good, but I would be very interested if you could make my Spanish stronger because I would really be interested in learning about your culture and values. You can either text him that or make it even sweeter by telling him that.