Do you think a virgin guy would still like me if I'm not?

Okay so I'm 21 years old and I've had sex with 6 people. And I recently started to really like this boy and I think we really connect emotionally, we hung out one night and just talked until 5 in the morning. It was so nice. He is a virgin and I think it's the cutest thing ever cause I haven't dated the nicest of boys in the past. Not for any religious reasons, he just said it's because he hasn't met the right person yet pretty much. But it makes me nervous cause I feel like he will think my number is to high or not like that I've done it with that many people. I'm not used to being the one who is done it with more people. I feel like he is too good for me almost but I don't know if that's how he would think of it. So I just need advice on this.

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Γ­ am also virgin...
    hmm...
    seriously.. Γ­ will think 100 times before getting into a relationship with.. i don't know what other think...
    but question which will come in my mind will be...
    1. you are really trusthworthy.
    2. will you never cheat or breakup with me.
    3. maybe you leave me for 8th...
    4. maybe after having so many dicks you will leave me for that. becuase i am not able to make you sexually happy.
    5. you love me just becuase i am virgin.
    6. why she never able to anyone of your ex. i mean 6 boyfriends.
    7. why should i be with you...
    8. is i am doing right to losing my virginity with a girl like you.
    and many other questions.

if you he just she you as an adventure.
    maybe he just want to sleep with you.
    it really depend upon which Type of guy he is and how much he is serious.

Γ­ am not saying you arΓ© a bad women...
    anyways...
    best of luck

Most Helpful Girl

• most guys don't care about a girls history with other guys. six is not a lot at your age

What Guys Said 10

• I think he will like you but it will be something he has to get over. Given he hasn't waited for religious reasons... hopefully he does.

• Just be honest. If he doesn't mind great. If not then both of you weren't meant to date.

• I wouldn't care, I never took anyone's virginity I gave mine away to someone who had sex probably with 3 or 4 different guys and did not think anything of it. It could be a positive thing that you have experience since he won't know what he's doing and it could possible hurt his self esteem so you knowing what to do and how to could save him a potential blow to his ego plus you won't be the stereotypical girl post sex.

• he wouldn't care if you jave feelings for him, but if you just wanma bang him to bang him then you'll just created a heart broken guy who later becomes a fuck boi

• he will actually be excited to be with a woman who knows what she is doing

• if he dnt care so why are taking it so serious.. be honest and be loyal to him

• 6? That's sloot territory.

• Honesty probably the best idea here Ide exclude the 6 replace with a few

• "6 replace a few" hahaha Wah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• yeah i knw there are many social evils

• cool down

• If you talk to much that turn all bad in long term relationship or whatever

• I personally wouldn't care. Just don't think about it.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!