What would you rather be?

• The player
    17%(3)39%(18)Vote54%(15)
  • Be played
    11%(2)7%(3)Vote4%(1)
  • Avoid people and become a hermit
    72%(13)54%(25)Vote42%(12)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The player , but sometimes you've got to play the fool , to fool the fool who's fooling you. Lol

if I'm being manipulated I can easily turn it to my advantage , so the person walks away feeling they've won the game lol but I've won the prize lol

What Guys Said 7

• I would rather choose an option of be in a relationship where no one is a player. Since it wasn't an option I would choose to be the player because the other two sound lonely and/or demeaning.

• Yeah, this was a non relationship choice..
      Would you enjoy playing someone?

• Nah, not at all. Now that I understand the context I would probably rather be played. I'm still getting laid and I dont have it on my conscience that I'm treating another person like dirt. I would just do my best tk not ever expect things like a relationship or anything.

• The silent observer who enjoys watching the game and slightly fixes it from time to time.

• The player

• Hermit

• I'm always Player 1.

• A dog

• A dank meme

What Girls Said 3

• Umm option C sounds great right now.

• That last option sounds pretty awesome, think I'll play sims 3 instead.

• hermit