Would you fight for the one you love?

If you knew you hadn't treated your partner right in the end, and now other people are interested in dating them, would you fight for them? If so, how would you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I didn't treat my partner right and we broke up, I don't think I deserve her, to be honest, would rather have her be happy even if it's not with me.
    But that all depends on the situation. If I think I can make her happy I will fight for her and show that I love her enough to change what I need to, to make it happen.

• would you do that by starting to work on yourself first? then come back and show her your improvements?

• Basically yeah, would take a step back and see what i did wrong and how to improve and only then I'd consider doing anything.
      Not worth letting someone I love go through pain again just cause of my selfish reasons

• Thanks for the MHO! You rock ;)

What Guys Said 1

• No..

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe

• Yeah I would