He's 21 I'm 15 what could happen?

he's 21 and told me he was 18 at first but told me the truth also that he's falling for me and I'm falling for him we've been talking for a long time

168

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not falling in love with you. He's picking you because he'll be able to psychologically control everything about you and possess you.

The worst that could happen is that a friend of yours finds out, tells their mother, then their mother tells your mother, then your mother calls the police, then a doctor makes you get naked and put a metal thing in your private area and test you. then they take the sample and put it into evidence and then your boyfriend gets charged with sex with a minor/ statutory rape. Then he gets convicted on this felony charge and gets 2 to 10yrs in prison.
    then because it's a sex charge he has to go into super-Pc (protective custody) to stay safe from the mexicans and italians.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, sure. I see nothing wrong with it, but no sexual activity is allowed between you two, until you are at least 17-18. 😊

What Guys Said 7

• Run. He's a loser.

• Stay away from him, if he lied to you about his age, he will lie about anything

• He didn't know how old is was at first so he just said 18 and told me the truth crying and balling thought I was gonna stop talking to him I'm really falling for him

• If you have sex he can enjoy jail.

• It depends on where you both live.

• He could end up in jail time cause the age of consent has to be the matter of a 4 years difference. Also depends on the laws where your both from to.

• He's a pedo brah, stay away

• other than it's illegal?

What Girls Said 15

• What's really sad about this is... would he be interested in you if you WEREN'T 15? If you were 21 like him... would he still be into you? This guy could genuinely be a pedophile; and if this is true, he won't care about you once you're an adult...

I know its hard because you have feelings for him, be he recognizes that you're 15 and very vulnerable to his charm. You are young and still have other options; I'd recommend exhausting them first.

• It's good, nothing wrong. (As long as you're sexually legal in your country)

• What could happen? Here's a sneak peek.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Jail_Cell_NMCP.jpg

• Wait til you're older to have a relationship with him. If he can't respect that then he isn't worth it.

• Girl, he's a liar. You can't trust him or his intentions, he sounds super shady.

• if you decided to go on, you need to wait until you're 18 to have any sexual activities with him

• no this is a bad idea dont do it

• You need help. The dudes a pedophile and you're both wackos.

• WOW thanks (sarcasm)

• Yeah save your sarcasm for your pedi boyfriend, child. You're disgusting.

• depends what country your in if you have sex with him, if just kissing and cuddling is not a problem

• He lied to you because he knows it's illegal.

• If you're 15 and he's 21, I'd leave that alone. The age gap is too big. But really is comes down to him being a full grown adult and you're a young teen girl who still has a lot of growing to do psychologically. I'm 20 and I wouldn't want to mess with a 15 year old boy. I mean it depends on the laws in your state but as long as nothing sexual is going on, and you really like him, then continue talking but don't let it get to a point where he can get into trouble.

• Well, he could go to jail, for one. And he's an adult pursuing a 15 year old, which kinda makes him a fuckhead.

• Tell your parents if this is a real question

• I think you should date if he is worth your time. But, it's weird that he lied about his age...

• Statutory rape and he goes to prison for decades.