I'm not good with socializing, do guys find this not so appealing?

Cute guys flirt with me but I'm so awkward. I'm very shy so my social skills are 0%. I answer their questions and forget to keep the conversation going. Then they just leave me alone. Do guys find this a turn off?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if i were that guy, its not that is unappealing, its just really really hard to find a way to have conversation to girl who is socially awkward. (sounds like you are but forgive me if im wrong guys that are your type tends to leave you alone because us guys think you wanted to be alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. People stop trying if they notice that the other person doesn't put the same amount of effort as them.

What Guys Said 3

• Well the guys are putting in effort to start/have a conversation with you and you're not really putting the effort back, even if you are shy. They could either see it as a waste of time or that you're not really into them. Ask them a question back and they will continue to take the lead from there maybe? I don't know. I guess I can understand if a girl is shy/awkward a little, but if a girl isn't able to hold an intelligent conversation, that can be a turn off for me.

• i think could go either way. its good cuz that if u find a guy u 2 can spend more time 2gether. in the other hand, u might not know how 2 relate 2 him and he might leave u. the best thing 2 do is ask questions and listen 2 people

• Depends on the individual I guess it wouldn't bother me because am not good at it either

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!