Guy I'm seeing thinks it's funny to fart and smell up the place?

Is it a good sign if a guy makes jokes about farting in front of you and basically has no problem blowing up the bathroom with πŸ’© lol I think it would actually turn him on if I Dutch ovened him.. lol... I'm not really joking😏 So guys, does this mean you are just comfortable with a girl? ThanxxxxxπŸ€—

418

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he hasn't grown up and at this late age, may never do so.
    Perhaps if he's a real he-man and could physically beat up a gang sexually assaulting you, it might be worth it?
    In any case, he has a problem and making fun of it is better than crying about it. This is a guy that really needs a gal to manage his food intake or at least bean-o covertly added to his meals. A wild sort, this one needs lots of wrangling, cowgirl.
    No wonder he's been on the shelf waiting for a gal to come along that will put up with this.

I would worry more about his lack of fear in driving another gal off than feeling comfortable. This path leads to expecting a BJ w/o taking a shower! Gets old fast then disgusting then emotional separation.

You begin with at least feigning disgust in a female way = cute then embarrassing him by asking friends at socials if they have this problem & the solutions. He'll soon excuse himself during such tramas, else you simply excuse yourself and play hide & seek to introduce frustration, carrot/stick training.

There's so many other things he could do to make togetherness a joy... think about that and the why-nots.

• Yeah, he handles fish guts and hunts soo he's a not effected by gross stuff. I think he doesn't realize it can be disturbing to others.

• Many think it's because of they don't mind... those things you listed haha?
      I think they are more animalistic and driven toward getting awards, taking command.

• Ok that makes sense... thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• It probably means he has a fart fetish or something.

What Guys Said 17

• It's kinda gross, but we all do it. Some people are worse than others. But I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's probably his way of laughing off something he can't really control.

• Haha yeah he's not embarrassed I was just wondering if it means he's just comfortable around me...☺

• Yeah, he is, or he wouldn't do it. Or at least try to hide it better. He thinks you're one of the group, so to speak. So he's showing you a side of him he doesn't show to everyone. Because most people... well, let's say socially it's not considered acceptable. But the fact you laugh and joke about it keeps him comfortable.

• Well maybe he does... lol

• It means he is comfortable with you, yeah. What guy walks up to a girl they like and says, "I have got a gift for you!" Turns around, and blows her away with noxious gases. I don't think it is very respectful of him to though.

• Might as well be cool about it then being all paranoid/insecure

Fart all over her. Whateves. And most of the times --> no joke --> she likes it

• Who is paranoid or insecure?

• The not worried was in reference to him not you lol...

--> He's not worried haha... so it's good

• Ohh gotchya

• Definitely, I like when a girl is comfortable enough to fart around me and I don't think it's unladylike at all, she's just being funny

• It means that he is comfortable with you to do those things, but also that he is a bit immature to think that those kinds of things are funny.

That is something that guys will do around each other, and maybe as a competition. But most guys wouldn't do that around their S. O.

• Yeah... he's like a big kid sometimes. We play fight a lot , tickling...

• Well he doesn't do it as much anymore but I think he's just really playful haha

• I see those other things you mentioned more as being playful tho. But that is just me.

• That is... something haha

• Well we know a woman's comfortable around a guy when she releases her vapor lock.

• LOL umm I don't know man he is probably just a silly guy.

• Kinky shit... literally. Im gonna have to pass...

• It means that they are comfortable with you and see you as another guy

• Umm a guy? So he sees me as a buddy?

• If I was doing so I would see you more as a friend but I don't know the guy and I don't know his mannerisms but u know him best. Compare how he treats you compared to his guy friends

• Hmm well he doesn't hold his guy friends hand or open doors for them...πŸ˜†

• o. o *leaves fumes*

• is he seriously if your age group? or a teenager?

• He's older then me but yeah he's an only child and he's playful lol

• cheers mate πŸ‘. πŸ˜‚

• πŸ‘ 🍻

• normal i hear...

• Its a one way street. I subject everyone in the house to my rancid farts and I think its funny but I wouldn't want to be Dutch ovened. Yes he is comfortable with you but don't expect him to enjoy yours

• Yes it means he is reslly comfortable with you. You may get tired of his sense of humor, but I think overall that it is a good sign that he feels he can act like that around you. At least you know he's not pretending to be someone else.

• Scatological humor is extremely immature.

Love the turd emoji, by the way. :-)

• I dont know if id call that a "good" sign, lmao

What Girls Said 3

• I mean.. i sense he's comfortable however I would just tell him it stinks and sometimes he needs to fart away from me LOL.

• Haha well the farting doesn't stink or really bother me but when he blows up that bathroom oh lord.

• Ew wtf

• completely a jerk for saying that to a girl, i wouldn't have anything to do with him